Its FRIDAY 7-29-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Not sure what the weekend has in store. Back to School Shopping has begun so we need to get a few things for the kids. My daughter also needs a few things for cheerleading. We need to get some pool supplies since we have been fighting with cloudy water since we got home from vacation. We also need to stop and get Girl Scout and Cub Scout supplies since both of them moved up, my daughter from brownies to Junior Girl Scout and my son from Tiger to Wolf. The good thing about it is the store where we get the scouting stuff is also one my favorite local hobby shops. I have my list of scenery supplies I need and a list of a few Athearn cars I would like to order.

Once I have the needed scenery supplies I hope to continue working on the Grain Elevator Diorama and the Farm House Diorama. I also still have two covered hoppers to finish weathering and then there is a stack of reefer kits to assemble.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

My goodie package just came, so I have some engines to break in. A NYC GP35 is on the break-in track right now, then the NYC C-Liners get their turn. Later I will run them on the layout.
I also feel like building a car kit or two.
I put the TM FA's on the back burner till I see the availability of LifeLike parts from Walthers.

Trains will be run!!-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!-
wave.gif

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
I hope to finish ballasting the track in the HO Georgetown sub.
I am in the process of building an N gauge helix----:eek: :eek: :eek: Did I say HELIX. I know I have been negative about helix's in the past but the new MAT requires one so here goes. It rises at a 2% grade and is made out of 1/2 inch MDF and particle board. So far I have completed one loop. Only 5 left to go.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'll be traveling to Kamloops this weekend for a wedding. Don't know the people that are getting married, he's the son of my mother-in-law's cousin. I've heard it's going to be a big Italian wedding (you know, invite everyone we know and a few we don't) Anyway I might be able to run to a hobby shop while I'm there, depending on where everything is and how much time I have. Other than that I don't have any hobby-related plans.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Me!, I plan to get some more plastering done, and maybe a little more besides, a mate is coming over to help out, and have a barbie,( hey Spitfire), we need a good cook, you available?????...have a good one..steve

tillsbury

Jul 18, 2004
NZ
Men pouring concrete all weekend between me and my train room. So I can't get in until Monday ! :-(