Its FRIDAY 7-25-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Other than the normal bi-weekly grocery shopping misadventure to my knowledge there are no other excursions, chores, or other happenings planned. It must be the first weekend in a year that has happened. Today we are getting a new range top installed to replace our worn out 20+ year old one. Of course Monday starts football practice for my son’s team. Monday through Friday until Labor Day. I am still not sure if I will be coaching this year.

I have more trees to make and plant around the Cement Distributor. I also have clump foliage, foliage, and fine-leaf foliage to plant. I would like to begin laying road bed for the Hillside and Grain Elevator Extension since I have the track configured. I also need to work on the yard configuration for the Power Plant. I still have a bunch of coal loads to make and a CNJ caboose to weather.

C

Catt

Plans so far include roadbed on the 3rd 2TRAK module along with some basic scenery forms.Allso creating some chop nosed GP7's and 9's (2-7s 1-9) using SD26 cabs with the split windsheild.

HO stuff will most likely be limited to putting #58 couplers on my latest boxcar weathering project (early RailBox) and taking pics to post of them.

May also find time to put MT trucks-couplers on a few more N scale covered hoppers.I am almost out of them and was pricing today.Guess I'll be getting them online.:cry: