Its FRIDAY 7-25-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by TomPM, Jul 28, 2006.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Other than the normal bi-weekly grocery shopping misadventure to my knowledge there are no other excursions, chores, or other happenings planned. It must be the first weekend in a year that has happened. Today we are getting a new range top installed to replace our worn out 20+ year old one. Of course Monday starts football practice for my son’s team. Monday through Friday until Labor Day. I am still not sure if I will be coaching this year.

I have more trees to make and plant around the Cement Distributor. I also have clump foliage, foliage, and fine-leaf foliage to plant. I would like to begin laying road bed for the Hillside and Grain Elevator Extension since I have the track configured. I also need to work on the yard configuration for the Power Plant. I still have a bunch of coal loads to make and a CNJ caboose to weather.
  2. Catt

Catt Guest

Plans so far include roadbed on the 3rd 2TRAK module along with some basic scenery forms.Allso creating some chop nosed GP7's and 9's (2-7s 1-9) using SD26 cabs with the split windsheild.

HO stuff will most likely be limited to putting #58 couplers on my latest boxcar weathering project (early RailBox) and taking pics to post of them.

May also find time to put MT trucks-couplers on a few more N scale covered hoppers.I am almost out of them and was pricing today.Guess I'll be getting them online.:cry: