Its FRIDAY 7-07-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I know it is Saturday but Friday was just one of those days.

This weekend is another one of those I don’t have a clue as to what is going to happen. My son has a birthday party to go to on Sunday and the kids start a week of Vacation Bible School Sunday night.

Today I had planned to go the National Train Show. Given the cost of admission for the family (over $30.00) plus the cost of getting there I doubt we will be doing that. It would take some awesome deals to make it worth my while to walk in the doors. That money could be better spent on some model railroad stuff which is what I did. My latest order from Trainworld arrived. The order includes a B&O P1K RDC (to replace the one damaged in a fall two Christmases ago), some Athearn RTR TOFCs, G-Gauge track, and screws for the G-scale track.

In lieu of the train show I was invited to a couple of layout open houses which we may take up the offer. The wife liked the free part of the offer. However, she threw a monkey wrench into by saying she wanted to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie this weekend.

Since the Trainworld order arrived I would like to continue screwing the garden railroad track together. On the layout I have talus to color, and rails and ties to weather. On the work bench there are gondolas and a hopper to add weight to, and hoppers that need coal loads.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I do understand about the cost of admission, Tom. Without my club pass, I don't go either:thumb:

My plans are simple enough---find that :curse: piece of silver tulle so I can finish my light tower...sigh...there, all better:rolleyes:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I am painting some phlat cars for log cars and matching up the several saw mill buildings from differnt sets to paint in matching weathering.

Other than that I am packing it all up and storing it for a while.