Its FRIDAY 6-30-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend we may actually get a chance to head down to Wildwood Crest for the day. We also have the bi-weekly shopping torture. We also may go to some of the Welcome America events in Philly.

On the bench I have gondolas and hoppers that need weight added to them. I have coal loads to make. On the layout I can begin to paint the ground and color the walls and rocks.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Started on my kitbash challenge, got some painting to do there before I start assembly. I'm hoping to actually put power to my new sections of rails. I haven't spent much time on that area lately and I really need to since I've yet to run trains between the old and new sections of my layout. Testing is going to be tricky since there is a double reverse loop there, one in the new section and the other between the two sections.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tim K

Dec 30, 2005
Stoney Creek On. Canada
I am going to paint the background and hopefully paint the
base of the layout dirt brown so we can start adding some ground foam.

I can't wait to get rid of all the pink foam and add some colour finally :D .

Tim K

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
I picked up a RJ12 crimper and some ends and wires so I gotta try making a few cables to link the ds64's together I may even get them mounted on a board. Definatley going to get the main level buss wire installed and solder the drop feeders to it:wave: Hopefully I can come up with a drawing for all the wiring so I don't end up with a ball of spegetti wire.:eek:ops:

C

Catt

Ain't got none.If it happens it happens.:D :D

Ifin it don't ,oh'well I tried.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
:wave: Hi all,

Ill be on the here the hole weekend. Im at my grandparents and nowhere near my layout.

Planning on looking for new engines and freight cars for the new layout. I guess that can be fun right? I mean who doesn't like looking for things for there layout?

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Though no one would care to know I have the Walthers New River Mine kit and an Atlas lumber shed to build, otr rather start.

I am also deciding to buy a new shay or not. I will have two then.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Lets swap pictures abd pointers.
I am painting mine light blue like mines around here.

I have some scrip from the New River Co. that is mine was based on.

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
Here is an O ga Lionel tower being worked on. It was finshed by spring.

x4lct.jpg