Its FRIDAY 6-17-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Little League is winding down this weekend. My daughter has a game on Saturday and my son has one on Monday. If they win they continue to play but it will be all over by next Friday at the latest unless they get on the tournament teams. We also have the bi-weekly shopping chores to deal with. With our vacation coming up two weeks we need to start preparing for that also.

Modelingwise this weekend I would like to assemble and weather the LNE U23B. I also have some wheels for grain hoppers to weather. After last weekend I am making no big plans.

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
Tomorrow Willoughby is having it’s Classic Car Curse-in. The downtown is closed off to thru traffic and they have over 400 great classic cars in town. They also have live bands playing 50 and 60 music and dancing in the streets. If you are in NE Ohio, make plans on stopping in Willoughby on this Saturday, 4:00pm to 11:00pm. Stewarts Hobbies, in downtown will also have a live band and also a Batmobile at his store.

tom

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Well let's see:

I have some wheelsets to change out on some hoppers, some couplers to change out on some engines did I mention run trains,eh no, okay run trains. Do some more work on the TM FA's got the drives working really good now, so the shells are next. Run trains! Maybe install the dragging equipment detector or a derail or two.

Run trains!!-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!-
wave.gif

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I plan on doing absolutly nothing this week end, except chill out, been doing to much latly so I have to stop for a while...have a good one... steve

Tomorrow is my Birthday and My wife and business partner is allowing me to sell our Lenz Set-100 layout Demo unit and install a Digitrax Super Empire Builder Radio. I am looking forward to learning the new system and being wireless.
It is handy when I have 3 and up visitors (no cables to step over and around).
I loved the Lenz and hope to have fun with the Digitrax.
The Lenz and LH90 and LA150's will go on the E place tomorrow mid-day.
Mike

:) :wave: :thumb: :) :) :sleeping:

tillsbury

Jul 18, 2004
NZ
Happy Birthday fifer, also mine tomorrow, we're off to a ball tonight so all dressed up with place to go, and then mucho hangover tomorrow probably before time to meet up with the lads at the pub. Doubt if much modelling will be going on... :rolleyes:;)

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'll be working on my landscaping on my 1:1 house on saturday. We purchases a yard's worth of blue shale to make a small rockery under the deck in the front of the house. Unfortunetly it's raining but that won't stop the work. hopefully I can finish it up quickly. On the model front, I was going to do some painting (airbrush) but since it's raining and I airbrush outside that won't happen. So instead I think I'll start decaling my doodlebug and start kit-bashing my crane tender for the athearn 250 to crane that I built last week.

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
I'm getting there on this little project, and Ive got the day to work on it.
Heres how its looking at 6 AM this morning, lets see how she looks at this time tomorrow ;)

Attachments

• Logging shack2.jpg
    Logging shack2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 18