Its FRIDAY 6-10-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This weekend will be tough for modeling. We have baseball and softball all the time. It starts tonight with my daughter’s tournament try-outs. Tomorrow she has a 9 AM game, then a birthday party. In the afternoon my son has a birthday party followed by a game. Sunday is daughter try-outs, son game, daughter play-off game, and son try-outs. Monday my son has a play-off game.

All I would like to do is finish weathering the Ralston-Jefferson hopper this weekend.

NYC-BKO

Well let's see:

This weekend I might actually get something done. Got most of the outside work done, so I should have some time plus it's hot, need to stay inside.

I plan on finishing rebuilding the drive of the TM FA1 and then the B unit. Got some kits this week that could be built, there is lots, so something will get done!!!!!!
smile.gif

Run trains; run trains did I mention run trains!!!
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
wave.gif

Glen Haasdyk

First piority for the weekend will be finishing the scenery demonstration diorama. I colored all the rock work, added the cground cover and ballasted the track. Now I just have to add some denser foilage and it'l be finished.
After that I have three engines for repainting, one athearn trainmaster to go into CNR colors (yes they have one) for my club. Then I have two Mantua 2-6-0 engines that I'm disassembling, striping and repainting and relettering 'Kettle Valley' #s 4,5. I'd better do a good job, these are for my boss!
Finally I'm hoping to get the decaling on my doodlebug project done, if I have time.

Ray Marinaccio

I plan to work on a few MDC rolling stock kits and the 50s style gondola kit with my son and work on a few of my loco projects also.

Pooh Bah
We have guests this weekend -- cousin of my wife+ husband and another couple. Came up from Detroit area to see Highland Games in Georgetown and Military Tattoo in Hamilton.
Man in the other couple was really interested in my trains!

ausien

A day late, and a dollar poorer,
played around with some scenics, on the HO exo layout Friday, and sunday, and posted the results in members gallery..

saturday, Geoff, and I worked on the wireing of the FR..have a good one..steve