Its FRIDAY 6-09-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This weekend there will be no modeling. In a few hours the family and I will be on the road to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We will be returning late on Monday. On our way to the Falls we are planning a stop at the Medina Railroad Museum in Medina, New York. We will also be meeting up with Docotrwayne and CNNutbar if all goes according to plan.

Since I won’t be around Monday someone else will have to start the Weekend Accomplishment Topic.

See you when we get back!

shaygetz

Going to the club for some donuts and to run my newly decodered C44 9Ws---then take the little ones to the water park:thumb:

Glen Haasdyk

I'm planning to change the brake pads on the car this weekend if it stops raining.
On the modeling front I want to work on the interior of my cafe and start on a woodland scenics water tower that I picked up cheap a little while ago. maybe I'll start work on an MDC narrow guage steamer of my looging area.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Tom - your meet with doctorwayne and CN nutbar sounds great! Hope it comes together for you! And be sure to take lots of pictures... since we have hardly seen anything from those guys... ;) :D sign1

May get to operate tonight at Mike's Boston & Maine, but not entirely sure. Have little one's birthday parties, home projects, and gardening to "derail" all my plans... :(

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Nope, no modeling plans here. Got something going that should be more fun though. Sunday is our 46th anniversary, so I'm taking my bride up to Winslow, Arizona to stay at the La Posada Hotel there. That's one of the largest and last remaining Harvey Houses, built some 75 years ago by the Santa Fe RR. It's been under restoration for the past ten or so years and is just about fully restored. For any of you railfans, go to this link to find out more about the history of this hotel.

well my saturday is just about shot as i have to work saturday night. other than that try and work between my web page,n scale layout or ho scale layout. i know what a mix when its hot i head down in the basement when its decent i can work where eversign1

Play-Doh

Well, im working all weekend, but every night if doing my best to get a couple feet of ballasting done. Its tedious but looking GREAT! Pics to come!

zedob

Still planning the layout, but no construction slated. What ever I do regarding my layout will be on a whim.

I'm planning on meeting up with an old friend that I haven't seen since middle school (30 yrs), here,
http://www.rmne.org/ where he's a volunteer brakeman. I plan on doing the cab ride, which should be a hoot.

C

Catt

Well aside from the usual stuff (working on the 2TRAK layout) I am seriously concidering going out to Rider's (my LHS) and picking up one of my new KATO SD40-2s.I ordered two of them and I along with the LHS crew figured they would show up in about a month.They showed up 3 days later :D .

By the way these are the brand new SD40-2s with working deck mount ditchlites and working shorthood headlights.They are undecs and will be painted burgandy and light gray and lettered for the GVR.Should I mention these are N scale?:D