Its FRIDAY 5-27-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well everyone the Weekend is here. What does everyone have in store for this weekend?

For me, I have work on Saturday from 5 p.m - 9 p.m, but during the day i will be getting my N Scale Equipment out and playing around with it, to see what works, what needs fixed, what needs touched up with paint, & adding some little details.

Sunday, once again work 9 a.m - 11 a.m, the between 1-2. p.m, I will heading down my sister's for a little get together she is throwing for the family. So sunday is out for model trains.

:wave:Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

trains1972

Sep 1, 2004
philadelphia, pa
pg.photos.yahoo.com
I will be out for most of the weekend but if I do get a chance I will be working on my living room layout scenery. I might try to make the time to finish the roundhouses that I started.
im0050574bz.jpg

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'll be working on the building interior for my club's project. Hopefully I'll get that finished since it's turned into a bigger job than I thought it was going to be. I also want to finish the hardshell and add two rock castings to the Club's scenery diorama. Both of these projects have to be finished by the end of June since our club will be having an open house for the public.
For my own layout if I have time I'm going to continue to add ground cover and start to work on the creek bed. Hopefully the last of the urnouts will show up so I can lay the rest of the track and continue on with scenery in the Narrow guage area.

C

Catt

Once I'm all done with my MRI scan on my lower back and some serious LHSin'
my weekend plans will concist of (among other things) the conversion of two ATLAS FORD LNT 9000 semi tractors into two lowside dump trucks using parts from Mark 4 Design

Other plans call for working on the 4' NTRAK corners and of course continued work on the now 27" wide (soon to be 30" wide) by 72" N scale layout,and possibly some building construction for the TTRAK modules

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

I'm not going to make a specific plans, so I will probably get something done when I have the time this weekend. Seemed the last two weekends I didn't get anything done I planned, so I will try the reverse.

Trains will be run, very shortly, too!!!-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has great and safe Weekend!!-
wave.gif

CAS

Apr 10, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
Just got done making a mess with a blender and paint and water, while i was making ground foam. Spent like 3 hours today. Probably a few or serveral more hours tomorrow on it also.

It came out ok, except the first couple of batches. They were to large for n scale, so back into the blender again, and came out better(smaller). It look like a very bad tasting protein drink. No taste test though.

Cliff

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
This is starting to sound borring, but I have been working on this HO exo layout all week(cept thursday), and will be again tomorrow(sunday), I may even get to run a train on it soon...have a good one..steve

CBCNSfan

Mar 11, 2005
NS Canada
It's raining, going to be that kind of weekend so I'll be heading for the basement when I'm not at the keyboard :D . Still have a lot to do before I finish off te sawmill scenicing.
Cheers Willis

Attachments

• Sawmill-2.JPG
    Sawmill-2.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 18