Its FRIDAY 5-06-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well Friday is upon us once again. :D What does everyone have in store for this weekend?

Saturday I will try to get outside and do some airbrushing since I didn't get to do any of that this past weekend. Will test the airbrush out on some scrap paper first then try it out on a model to see how it looks & if all goes well i will have my first air brushed freight car. :D

Sunday well It's MOTHER'S DAY, so I have nothing in store for sunday.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

jetrock

Dec 18, 2003
Visit site
This weekend is our annual garage sale, and since the layout is in the garage hopefully I'll finally be able to get some work done because I won't have all this furshlugginer garage-sale stuff in the way! I plan on finally getting my backdrop painted. If I do, it will be time for a round of photos of my progress so far.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
well lets see?, it is friday night here, and have already been running trains, tomorrow, I might just try to finnish off a stryrene stone & gravel kit, and sunday its mums day, so will spiol the misses, and my mother.

To all the mothers on the GAUGE....."HAPPY MOTHERS DAY"

have a good one..steve

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'll be continuing to remodel my downstairs bathroom, pulling the toilet tonight and stripping the olod flooring out tomorrow. hope it comes off as easier than the flooring in the rest of the basement did.
Modeling-wise I'll probably continue to work on thew scenery. I need to borrow a few rock-molds from other club members as mine can only be used so many times before looking repetative.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend will consist of my daughter’s softball game on Saturday. My son has a make-up baseball game on Sunday. Since Sunday is Mother’s Day this presents a major problem as to whether we attend or not. Right now the final decision rests with my son and wife, I have already voted no. Speaking of Mother’s Day I have to take the kids Mother’s Day shopping. And speaking of shopping we have to do the usual grocery shopping this weekend.

In the model world I just picked up some road signs from Blair Line so I would like to add a few to the Passenger Station Diorama. I still need to solve the trolley pole issue and the trolley stop issue with the Diorama. Basically I need to figure what and how for these items before I can add more scenery. I do have some detail items I can paint for the station itself. I still have the flat car to finish weathering and make a load for. Beyond that who knows.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Well let's see:

I'm not sure what I will get into since I might have to work tonight or Sat. morn, plus the weather is supposed to be nice, there is so much to do outside.

I have a P2K gon on the bench to build and some Branchline kits, have an engine soaking in Pine-sol to be stripped, so I might be painting too. Anything else I will just have to see how it goes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!-
wave.gif

PS - Don't forget Mom!!!

Honger

Apr 7, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
My plan is to finish my staging tracks. Once this is completed I can start worrying about my upper level that will rest over my staging area. Could also use to get some more permanent wiring done as well as some SPDT switches in for the blocks (the temporary alligator clip wire solution will only go so far I'm afraid, but I've enjoyed running some trains).

Albeit, all of this may be usurped by outdoor activities... the weekend is shaping up to be absolutely gorgeous!!!

C

Catt

Uh well let's see just what kind of trouble I can get into here.

Plans are to work on the little layout which is now a whopping 3" wider.I want to enlarge the end loop on the right end.Once I get another 3" tacked onto the backside the end loop on the left end will get enlarged too.(the purpose of all this fiddlig around is to be able to run larget 6 axle units on this layout and to just simply make the layout more interesting to look at)

Other plans are to work on my 4' NTRAK corners.I will be replacing the homosote with 1/2" blueboard in an effort to lighten them up conciderablely.

Other than this I will be taking the missus out on Saturday to celibrate Mother's day as she is a third shifter and will need to sleep on Sunday.

toolman

Mar 23, 2005
east brunswick nj
I have to work this weekend. Saturday I go in to my job at 1pm and work to 10pm.
Sunday I have to be at work at 11am till 8pm. I will take my wife out for breakfast before I have to be in.
Its very rare that I get any weekend off, I also hold down a second job on my days off. So basicly I have no modeling plans for the weekend.

Livesteam

Aug 26, 2004
Well i probally had the worst day of my life today, at work i was bringing a sign out, it was about 75 pounds and did not look where i was going and hit one of those wires that conects to a telephone pole and the sign landed on a car, so i scrathed some ones paint job up luckly the owner of that shop did not get to angry and used something to take the scrathes out before the owner sees.At least he said it will so monday ill find out whats happening but i had a very bad day.

Livesteam

Aug 26, 2004
Yes it was very bad, He said he has something that will take it out and i was there about 2 and a half hours after it happend and he never came to get me so i hope its fixed.