Its FRIDAY 4-29-05, weekend modeling plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
The weekend is here. What does everyone have in store this weekend?

Saturday is out for me because i will be gone all day saturday for a firefighter class and i will be gone taking pictures for everyone. I don't know what time i will be home, it will be an all day event so that leaves me no time at all on Saturday.

Sunday if the weather is nice out, i will get my airbrush out and mess around with that and try some different weathering ideas i have in my head. When i get the kind of weathering i want i will test it out on an old piece of rolling stock to see how it works and then take it from there.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

Ray Marinaccio

I am going to try to finish reworking the water tower and start installing an ash pit on the HO layout.
I'm also rebuilding an IHC Mikado.

ausien

OK here are my plans for this weekend,

1, I am going to make some wood/log loads for my 25ft log trucks, and I will try to make other loads for other trucks.

2, Do some more work on the logging line.

3, run some trains. After I run a wire to a dead piece of track I made when I placed insulated joiners in to the loggin line....have a good one..steve

Glen Haasdyk

I'll be shower shopping tomorrow since our favorite home imporvment store is having a 5-30% scratch-and-save event.
Modeling-wise I started on the hardshell scenery for the logging area last night, using some plater cloth that I got in my travels. I'll be continuing the scenery with spreading some hydrocal over the plaster cloth for extra strength and to give it a little texture (not to metion to fill a few gaps)
Next it'll be rock casting to creat cliffs and rock faces on the layout.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
This weekend will be busy as usual. We have a softball game tomorrow morning, followed by my son’s pool birthday party. On Sunday my son has a baseball game. I am not sure what other items will pop up on the honey-do list for the weekend.

If time permits I would like to add some guide (guard) rail to the Passenger Station Diorama. I picked up a Rixx kit of guard rails. I also would like to continue adding foliage to the diorama. I would like to get back to working on some loads for some flat cars and gondolas. Since there are no active projects on the work bench I need to scan over the kits and see what needs to be done.

Have a barn door to repair, dang horse kicked the heck out of it the other day and broke the hinge and latch, have to work til 3am both fri & sat nites, then its off to childrens hospital to see niece sunday, 13yrs old and has curvature of the spine, they operated yesterday to put rods in (ouch) so that takes care of my weekend..best part is i am off mon,tues & wed so hope to get the log dump module built and the book case that goes under it...have a great weekend everyone..enjoy..ron..

Drew1125

I managed to get over to the LHS yesterday, & got a few supplies...I'm hoping to find time this weekend to work oin a structure I'm building, & maybe work on a car kitbash or two!

NYC-BKO

Well let's see:

The weather is supposed to be rainy all weekend so I guess it's a modeling weekend.
Just got 2 packages today so I have 7 cars I can build and 2 engines to break in. Going to start on one of the cars in a little while. If weather permits, I do need to get yard work done, but let it rain and I'll play train!

Trains will be run, that's for sure!!-
thumbsup.gif

Hope everryone has a great weekend!!-
wave.gif

I just finished converting an old soldering gun into a hot wire foam cutter. Made several different shaped "blades" from #10 copper wire (curved, straight, right-angle, tunnel cut out, etc). I've been saving white styrofoam for ages but didn't want to do anything with it so far because of the mess. Gonna spent sometime this weekend building mountains.
Doc

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Sounds like you all are going to have busy weekends modelling and other intersting things to do like going to the Rosfest Gary.
It is supposed to be a wet weekend here too and I will be able to do a bit more on the little engine house I am building Saturday but on Sunday, we have a big family get together as my son will be here from BC on a business trip but has Sunday free. My oldest daughter and her daughter and my great grandaughter will be here too from Fort Erie then my daughter from up north near Sudbury will be here with her husband and two teenaged daughters so the house will be full. Nothing beats having family together. It's not often my three children can get together so it will be a good day to take photos.

rcline

Today is Sat., So far I have spent several hours "trying" to clean up the game room,
(train room) but you really can't tell it, I did get the trash carried out and vacuumed the floor, (until the dang vacuum died). NOw I'm trying to get all the "JUNK" picked up and put away. Later tonight it's back to word perfect and the solder shop again, only tonight I'm only going to delete nine out of every ten words that I write, (instead of the usual eleven out of ten words). With luck I'll get a lot of new info and some photos added to the solder shop tonight. Tomarrow I have no choise but to get out back and cut my hourses feet down, I should have done that a month ago.
Now for Sunday, Sit around on my @##$$%$## tail end and NOTHING but play with my little girl Amber.
Randy#$%^$#@@#$$%

Plans for this weekend are to do absolutely nothing! Friday I walked with my AAS and I am ready to take it easy for a little while. HURRAY!

Freelancer

toolman

:( I have to work the weekends at my job. I get to play with tools, because I work at a tool rental center. I rarely have any part of the weekend off. My days off are during the week and I work at another job on those days. My time is limited so I try to :) work/operate my layout. I work the late, so before I go in I go to the :) train shop to get things I may need. So thats what my plans are for this weekend and the next weekend....... :(