Its FRIDAY 4-14-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend we have Easter preparations and the day itself. We need to color some eggs tonight. My daughter has softball practice tonight if it does not rain and tomorrow I pick-up uniforms. The rest of the weekend is up in the air.

Modelingwise I would like to finish weathering the hoppers. I would also like to work on the layout and the stream area and maybe begin weathering track. Then again I could work on the farm house

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
On Saturday I have a large train meet that I'm going to with a couple other modellers there. Hopefully I'll find a few deals as well as see some other's modeling projects.
On sunday I'm hoping to finish the club's hudson project as well as decal the GP-7. For myself I want to get started on building up an old MDC narrow guage 2-8-0 engine from parts that I've collected.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Got a swap meet tomorrow at the Milton Depot, then I'll wrap up little projects like painting the smokebox on my Northern, stain the bridge ties for my bascule bridge...sigh.:D

C

Catt

Aside from 5 hours at the factory my only plans are to do some work on the scenery for the right hand TTRAK adaptor module.This particular piece of scenery is over 30" long.and will have PACE Trailer on it.(my youngest son works there and no it looks nothing like the real one)Pics to follow.

RevnJeff

Feb 20, 2006
Northwoods of Wisconsin
www.pegnsean.net
This weekend is one of the busiest of the year for me. We have 2 services on Thursday, 2 on Friday, and then 7 am and 10 am on Sunday. Saturday is spent at church setting up for the Easter breakfast, then coming home and cleaning house for Sunday, when we will be entertaining (after a nap of course).

Trains? Well, maybe on Monday, which I take as an extra day off after the hectic pace of this week.