Its FRIDAY 4-08-05, weekend modeling plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Well we have made it to Friday and it is time to get ready for the weekend. So what’s up?

We have a busy weekend planned thanks to Little League. My son has pictures on Saturday morning and my daughter has them on Sunday morning. We have the usual b-weekly shopping to do.

Speaking of shopping I need a trip to the LHS to get some more Realistic Water for the Passenger Station Diorama, and some Dullcoat so I can finishing weathering some hoppers. I also need to sand and paint the roadway bridge approach on the Passenger Station diorama. I have a flat car load or two to work on also. (Reminder to self, when at LHS look for things that could be loads). I also have a coal load to make.

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
It is that time of year so i'll be doing taxes,but, between bouts with the calculator,i am going to invest in some diversions and begin a Mini module similar in Nature to Tysons project of this last winter to not only give me something to work on in the motel room while I am on the road working, but also to give as a gift later on to a friend.I have gathered a chunk of 3/4" Plywood,a chunk of 2" blue extruded and hopefully because I will go a little wider than Tysons radius,I wont have quite as much difficulty with getting the track down. Any tips Tyson?? :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
I'm hoping to get a chance to work on the "Portable Power Sattion" :) I have a car show aturday & The Nextel Race is Sunday & I also have bi-weekly shopping to do :( I'll fit "Layout Time" in there somewhere :) :)

PortableXfrmr002.jpg

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I purchased the parts that I need to build the backdrop on the layout so that's what I'll be working on. I plan to position in at a 75 degree angle so I'll be able to build a mountian side partially up it. I also got a good peice of 1/2" ply that I'll be using to build the roadbed for the narrow guage line.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
I'm really not sure what I might do.

Finished the LO decaling during the week, thought I was going to have to work tonite and I have two yards to mow tomorrow, so I didn't plan anything special, except running trains. I don't have to work tonite so I will dig something up to do.-
confused.gif
- We will find out Monday I guess!!

It's run your trains weekend, you must run something!!!!-
eek.gif

Hope everyone has a freat weekend!!!-
wave.gif

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Well instead of doing any modelling Saturday, this is where I will be:
22nd Annual
DOUBLEHEADERS
MODEL RAILROAD
SELF-GUIDED HOME / CLUB
LAYOUT TOUR
KITCHENER - WATERLOO - CAMBRIDGE - GUELPH
ONTARIO, CANADA
SATURDAY, April 9, 2005
9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Now I will have to see how I feel on Sunday to get more done on structures for the Georgetown Sub

C

Catt

I hope to finish decaling the KCC and MC&M GP 20's,and tear the top off of a 4' NTRAK corner (going all the way down to just the framework) in preperation for a 1" blueboard replacement module top.We are retiring the 4' corners,but if we should need to move them it would be nice if we didn't need a crane to get them out of the basement.

Aside from that there is 8 hours of OT tomorrow and playing with my new ATLAS SOOLINE red and white SD60s tomorrow evening.

Did I mention all this trainstuff is Nscale. :D

KCC= Kent County Connecting rr. MC&M= Muskegon Coopersville & Marne the two shortlines just aqired by the Grande Valley Railroad.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
good one Ed,
Me on the other hand have not got anything planned modleing wise for the weekend. As next week I am being crowded out by the intrusion of two ankle biters(kids) for a week, thought we were past the keep the kids, a while stage, but gues not, so will be getting beds put up, and a room ready ect, btw, do you have to feed them, ;) I forget now.have a good one..steve:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I'm going to try to get the loco service area and TT wired in between all the ranch chores.
Got to restock the barn with hay, repair some fences and haul a few loads of water.