Its FRIDAY 12-16-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well Everyone the weekend is upon us. What does everyone have in store?

Me, I am moving. Will be doing that all weekend and will have no time for trains as we have alot of stuff to move. This will be my last day here until we get everything back up and in running order again. Plus this weekend is the sub sale for the FD i belong too, so between making them and moving there is just no time at all. Oh also shoveling that white stuff we have been getting hit with since yesterday.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
While my daughter is visiting with us I still have the hope to finish my main panel for all the high tension wiring (household current - 230 Volts here in Europe).

Then finally I'll have one central switch to turn everything in my layout room off (and I mean EVERYTHING). One fire risk less... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ron

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend is the bi-weekly stocking of the pantry. Tomorrow the school is holding a movie morning for the kids so that the parents can do Christmas things. We will be wrapping kids’ gifts while the kids are at the movie. We also have some final Christmas shopping. My daughter wants to go to Mitchell’s Hobbies to get my gift.

I have one more Roundhouse CNJ covered hopper to finish assembling. I also have the Roundhouse Sun Oil tan car to assemble. Then I have these cars plus another covered hopper, two 2-bay hoppers, and another tank car to weather. I also had to add some weight to the 2-bay hoppers and make coal loads for them.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Got my "tower kit bash" diorama finished, so I thought I'd put a few of the little green men to work and see if I can't get some more track laid on my addition.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I've been procratinating, but there's only a bit more to go and I can start wiring.

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
build a couple of roundhouse boxcars, doodle on track layout, do some research, read, hit the HD for wood and foam and shelf brackets and possibly start some benchwork

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Tonight is my company christmas party. Tomorrow I plan to finish my Christmas shopping, just need to get one more item. No real plans for Sunday yet though.
Modeling-wise I want to finish painting all the cast-metal details that came with my DPM Harley and sons cycle shop. I also want to start scratchbuilding a small cafe to go in the vicinity of the cycle shop so I can start the scenery work and 'plant' the details properly.

N

nachoman

well, the semester is over, but I still have research work to do. But, I also have until the 21st before I visit my family for the holidays. That's because I ordered some gifts online, and they won't be delivered to my house until the 20th. That leaves me a bit of time to start/finish some projects. i still have those ore cars I need to finish, a little track weathering and ballast work, and may start building a boxcar out of cardboard.

kevin

C

Catt

I'm working tomorrow ,after that the plan is to help a friend of mine collect his new N scale layout (3'X5') and get it in his basement.

Hopefully get a little more done on the Matthysen Sub.,and get the TTRAK layout reassembled.

I seriously doubt anything will get done to the 2TRAK layout this weekend.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
No modeling plans this week end, as I am trying for a free BBQ, by doing some much needed house repairs at a friends house..... anything for a free feed....have a good one..steve

Hi Guys , Here is one of this weekends projects. This is the only one finished. This is Downtown Decos DD2006 Bingo's Pool Hall.

bingo1.jpg

bingo2.jpg

bingo3.jpg

bingo4.jpg

Mike :wave: