Its FRIDAY 11-11-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
We have had a busy day and I am just getting to the computer now. We had to take the dogs to the groomers, do some shopping, and take my daughter for her annual check-up.

This weekend my daughter is going horseback riding with the youth group at church. While she is there we are going to take my son a tour of some of the local model railroad layouts that are holding open houses this weekend. Since we did the shopping today that is out of the way for the weekend. My daughter does have cheerleading for the conference championship game after horseback riding.

Modeling I will continue working on the farm house and maybe do some more weathering of some of the RTR cars I have sitting on the work bench.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'm scraping up the lino floor in my downstairs bathroom. The Boss has decided that that is the next project to be tackled. I hope to get that all done today (friday) so the rest of my weekend is mine to do with.
Modeling-wise I hope to finish both the fabricating plant for my layout and the trainmaster for the club's. I really should get busy on the enginehouse project as well, windows still have to be added and the engine doors have to be scratched, painted and added. I am waiting for be drill press and lathe to come in the mail before I add too much interior to it so I'll be able to fit them.

C

Catt

Aside from 8 hours of OT tomorrow I will be working on the 2TRAK modules tomorrow evening.Sunday I'm going to a trainshow with friends and after that once the love of my life wakes up (she's a third shifter) we are going out to dinner to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversery. :D

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Finish converting my Athearn SD70MAC to Kadees(Only had it about two years now) and Better-Half's LL GP-9 to kadees(Sitting on the shelf about the same). More wiring. Work on Ausiens Car. Wiring, work on Robin's Commertive car(Mikey, you have a color rendition of his Avavtar?) Wiring, Finish another car for an LHS,
Did I mention I had more wiring to do?

rksstl

May 24, 2003
St. Peters Missouri
Visit site
Rake Leaves, rake some move leaves, cut the grass one last time and rake some more leaves :eek: :curse: try to start on 2005 challenge project, and weather a couple of locos. BTW Catt congrats on the 40th anniversary :thumb:

May 27, 2004
Winnipeg,MB
Hopefully i will be starting to work on the roadbed today. And at some point complete the loop on the upper level. Would be nice to have a main line running. the 2 atlas rs-11's i recieved for my birthday are itching to run.

Pictures to follow hopefully.

Devin

May 27, 2004
Winnipeg,MB
Well i actually got some work done today. Had to demolish some of the old layout to make room for the new.

the day begins.
1%20pm.JPG

1:30 pm
130pm.JPG

1:45
145%20pm.JPG

2:30
230%20pm.JPG

and im still working on it. More to follow as the night proceeds