Its FRIDAY 10-28-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well everyone the weekend is upon us. What does everyone have in store for this weekend?

Tonight I will be getting some more of my trains out of the attic and get them all cleaned off and repair the broken ones. Saturday I have a Halloween Parade to go to and then that night I have a Halloween Party to go to at one of the fire companies that we run mutial aid with. Sunday will be resting after Saturday Night. LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

wave.gif
Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone
wave.gif

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend will be busy. My daughter has her 10th Birthday Party at the high school swimming pool on Saturday and my son is attending one of his classmate’s birthday party also. My daughter’s birthday was the end of last month but Saturday is the first day we could work out a compromise between football, cheerleading, and the pool’s schedules. My daughter does have to cheer right after her party, however. On Sunday my son and the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA face the Marple Jr. Tigers. Later in the day he plays a second game with the Raiders Pee Wee AAA squad against the Swarthmorewood Rams. These games will be tough for all involved as we were informed last evening that the head coach for the Pee Wee A team, who is technically the head coach for all the Pee Wee teams was severely injured in a motor vehicle accident yesterday. At first we were told that he had died but later found out that he is in a coma. We are not sure of any of the details of the accident or of his prognosis. We are praying for his recovery and for his family.

Depending on if I have any time I would like to try to finish adding weights to the gondolas and also continue working on the farm house for the Farm House Diorama. I also have two new B&O Atlas RS-1 locomotives to test.

galt904

Jan 17, 2005
Beachville ON
Toronto Christmas model train show. And doing more work on my kitbashing challenge. And a bunch of unrelated stuff too, I hope, like getting my winter vehicle ready for the road.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
This Sunday I hope to close the final gap of 2 meters on my standard gauge section, so that I finally can run my trains around the whole layout. :thumb:
And then, of course, I'll clean up the mess on my layout abit and shoot a few pics of the whole thing!

Ron

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see:

Such a long list, so let's just say I hope I get something done, I am falling behind in my modeling.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
wave.gif

HoosierDaddy

Dec 2, 2004
Enemy Territory
I'm going to start on a small diorama that I'll eventually put in my office at work. If I can get most of that finished, then I've got a building kit that I need to paint and get started on assembly. I made a lunchtime trip to the LHS and Wally Word to get supplies, so no excuses there. I'm just not sure if I'll have much time to do it all.

HD

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
Tomorrow I don't have anything planned until the evening whenre I've got a Halloween party to with my wife. I will be continuing to study for my upcoming Comercial Vehicle test. I plan to write to test sometime next week so I've got a fair amount of infromation to digest for that.
On the model front I need to start decaling an athearn trainmaster for the club, I've had to for about 4 months now and it's been painted and waiting for decaling for 3 of those months. I'd also like to add the interior beams and lighting to my enginehouse project and work on another building for the layout.

tillsbury

Jul 18, 2004
NZ
My wife's off to a conference abroad at 4am tomorrow morning, leaving me five full days to do some layout work, with the assistance of my two-year-old. Time to use up some glue I think!! :)

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Busy weekend.
My wife had lunch with 3 other ex-CBC publicists today, then we went to see a fiddling and step-dancing group tonight.
Saturday and Sunday at the Toronto Xmas Train Show - at the Platelayers stand, doing carboard buildings. Drop by and say Hi. Saturday night the Brampton Cancert Band and the Lorne Scots Pipe Band (together!).

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
working dayshift this weekend, may have an hour or so after looking after the animals. Have only a couple of feet of cork to put down then its gluing the ties down for the track and switches. Of course then there is always the unexpected things that pop up that take the time away from the layout.. Ron..