Its FRIDAY 10-21-05, Weekend Modeling Plans!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend is the normal biweekly shopping event. On top of that add TV shopping. We need to fit the shopping around football and cheerleading. Saturday my son has a game with the Drexel Hill Raiders Pee Wee AA at the Aston Bandits at 10 AM. My daughter cheers at 4 PM. Looks like a long day unless it rains and the cheerleaders are canceled. It is football, the games will go on. On Sunday he plays with Raiders Pee Wee AAA squad against the Chichester Crusaders. We also have some yard winterization chores to start.

If I have any spare time I would like to finish weathering the gondolas I have been working on. Also I may get back to the farm house now that I have a few ideas of how to tackle it. Or I could weather some new hoppers and/or covered hoppers.

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
No modeling this weekend, but I am taking a train from Springfield MA to Poukipsee NY, then Metro North to Garrison NY today. I'm going to meet up with my sister and her husband to take a trip on an old fire boat up the Hudson tommorrow. If the weather holds up, they say it should be a great trip.

Other than museum rides, I've never taken a train for real transportation. I just figured I'd give my tired truck a rest. The trip is still more expensive than driving, but I wanted a change. Of course, if the truck died in-route, the train would be cheaper, so...

I'll take pics for your enjoyment.:thumb:

N

nachoman

I think I will visit the LHS, get a couple bags of ground foam and some paint, then work a bit on the signal tower for the contest.

kevin

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Saturday will be spent at my daughter's. She's having a party to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the end of her breast cancer treatments without re-occurrence. I've been working on a Campbell's Idaho Sprongs Mine kit and hopefully can squeeze in a little time on Sunday.
Doc

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Let's see;

With the weather forecasted to be cold and wet for the next 6 days, I feel the modeling time is at hand.
Not going to make any specific plans because there is so much to do, but the weather has me ready to put more of an effort into the modeling scene.
thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
wave.gif

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I've been told that I'm digging up the garden tomorrow, and possibly scraping linolenum up in the basement bathroom. When that's over I'm planning on replacing my old atlas turntable with a newer one with more indexing stops so it will work with the two-stall enginehouse I'm building. If I get to anything else I might put the walls up on the enginehouse and get it ready for paint.