Its FRIDAY 1-20-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
The Weekend Is Here. bounce7 What does everyone have in store for this weekend?

For me, Well today I have to go to work and then after work go to the fire department and start to prepare stuff for our montly sub sale tomorrow. I might saturday after everything is done, start to work on getting things prepared for the Gauge Layout Party. That way I am not running all over the place looking for stuff. Sunday probably will do some work on my N Scale trains to get them ready for the new layout that will be built here over the summer.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
This weekend we have a few outings planned. My son has an indoor soccer game and then we are going into Philadelphia with his school class to the University of Pennsylvania to watch and take part in their program on the Chinese New Year. Sunday is more cheerleading practices for my daughter.

If I have time I need to seal the wheel sets I have just painted. I have to change the couplers on one Atlas hopper and weather the trucks on three. I am also upgrading an Mantua caboose that I custom painted for the Lehigh & New England. I still need to continue gluing the pink foam down for the layout base.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
I am going to try to get my projects organized for the layout party and compile a list of parts and supplies needed.
I also have an N scale club meeting to attend on Sunday.

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
wave.gif
Been a while for me, howdy all.

Let's see:
I have a Quality Craft wood kit Hi Cube box that I am working on, will do something more to that and there is an F7B shell that needs some more painting.

Of course trains will be run, they've been idle for two weeks, they may be on strike!!
curse.gif

Hope everyone has a great weekend!-
thumbsup.gif

2-8-2

Jan 6, 2005
Delaware, Ohio
www.wn-rr.net
This weekend I'm going to make some concrete decisions about what I'm going to do with my layout. I would like to use some old HO rolling stock I have to practice some weathering on, but my focus will be research.

I'm also hoping to be able to locate a little corner on the web for a site dedicated to my railroad, and get that up and running.

:thumb:

CharlesH.

Jul 31, 2004
my house
If I finish repairing my old Philco, I'll add a lake to my layout. I just finished the base but it still needs a few details, like seaweed, pebbles, some fishies, a small pier, sunken boats, a sunken Model T, sea serpent, etc.And if all goes well, I'll begin construction on my layout extension.

Glen Haasdyk

Feb 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
I'm finishing the roof trusses for my enginehouse and starting to build the roof itself. A couple large peices of styrene sheet should do it. After that it's time to try to fit the enginehouse into the layout as well as two outdoor tracks.