Its FRIDAY 1-06-06, Weekend Modeling Plans!

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Well it is the first weekend of the New Year. What does you modeling plans consist of this weekend? For me I have some more things to put away since we moved at the end of Decemeber. Still got to find my trains which I probably won't find them until last. So that's all I will be doing this weekend.

:wave: Have A Safe & Wonderful Weekend Everyone :wave:

ausien

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I cant do any modeling this weekend, or next I am on my own and got a friends 2 kids with me for 2 weeks, and they need all my atention... I will be thinking about you lot, that will get some modeling done, with enveeeeee...steve:D :D :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Got about another hour or two left and my tracks are all down on my new section of layout.:thumb: Wiring and testing it should take the rest of the weekend and into the week since I'm sure I'm going to find more than a few spots that need to be adjusted.:eek: :eek:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Hopefully this weekend will be a recovery weekend with not much running around. My son has an indoor soccer game Saturday morning. I am sure some of the time will be dedicated to taking down the Christmas decorations.

On the modeling side I still have a bunch of pink foam to glue. I also have more window glazing to install in the farm house. I have a new Atlas Reading MP15DC that I am itching to test. Beyond that who knows.

Glen Haasdyk

I plan to add more interior detail to my enginehouse, tools, parts, junk ect. Then it's roofing time.
I might also start on my new scratchbuild project. I'm building a cafe thats tapered on one side to fit beside the tracks.

C

Catt

I don't really have any modeling plans for this weekend.If anything is done it will be on a spur of the moment thing. :D

b28_82

amidst recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled out on thursday, run trains at the club saturday and run my N stuff sunday.

In the process of building two and half switches.. one half you ask??? Putting in the siding and at one end putting a full switch then the half..the half use to go to a now abandoned spir line. The upper management concidered all costs and figured it would be cheaper to just cut the unsued rails out of the switch, weld (soder) the one wing rail shut and remove the switch stand. ..looks different and makes a great conversation piece. Weather forcast is for high winds and heavy rain (again) so tomorrow after I look after some animals it will be down to the train room to build one more switch and put in the incline track ... Ron..

Ray Marinaccio

I hope to finish 3 steam locomotives that I am working on.
Just sprayed the flat finish and am waiting for it to dry before I can assemble them.