Its Christmas Eve, Take a Break

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good Morning folks

Well it is Christmas Eve, so sit and take a break form the hustle and bustle and enjoy a hot cup and a sweet thing. Coffee and tea are hot and the donuts are out.

The weather is a little on the cold side here in the Delaware Valley today, but not cold enough for snow. We are supposed to get some of the big storm that hit the central states later tonight, but it supposed to be rain. We might get a little snow at the end sometime tomorrow.

I finished weathering the Rutland boxcar. I hope to seal it tonight between the final gift-wrapping.

Merry Christmas

acshrpe

Morning All. Thanks for putting the coffee on TomPM. The donuts are good. I overslept today. Had to drive to Jackson after bowling to pickup the oldes son for Christmas (he doesn't drive). Got home about 1:30 this morning. The two others were still awake so the house was a busy mess.

It's 27 with the wind 17, but there is a winter storm advisory out for our area. They say snow today and tomorrow with accumulations of up to 6 in.:D :D . Maybe there will be a white Christmas after all.

Probably wont work on the trains today. We open presents today here, Mother-in-law's tonight, then the two younger boys go to their Mother's parents tomorrow.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and may God bless each and everyone of you.:) :)

davidstrains

Thanks for the coffee and donuts, Tom.

We are starting the cooking for Christmas dinner. Helped the wife chop nuts for a bread and cut up some squash for a dish we are making. I am hungry just from the smells around the house.:) :)

No modeling today. We have 2 musical things to do tonight at church. Bells for first service and Choir or second. May get home around 11:00 pm.

Soooo... I am going to browse the Gauge for a while and then get back to cooking. I am making a homemade pea soup for the dinner.

If I don't get back here today everyone have a very Merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate at this time of the year.:)

jon-monon

It's so cold here I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets!

I'm thinkin' bout makin' the lil plastic people work tomorrow. I told 'em to muster at 6:00 AM and I'd let them know what their holliday plans are then. Could swear I heard one a them hummin' Niel Young's "Union Man". I'm ignorin' it cuz it's Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL YOU GAUGERS, NARROW AND STANDARD MINDED ALIKE, REGARDLESS OF SCALE OR ERA, STEAM OR DIESEL! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HOe HOe HOe!!!