it's been awhile!

N

nachoman

Howdy folks, just wanted to let all know I am back. I've spent the past few months relocating to the phoenix area and have been keeping busy with a new job. There hasn't been much time for the railroad. Things are getting settled, though, and I should frequent here more often!

kevin

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey Kevin, got here just in time. I just got a card in the mail saying there's a train show up at Adobe Mountain RR park on Oct 28th. That's up on Pinnicle Peak Rd. a bit west of I-17 There should be a few of us up there including TrainNut and possibly Ray Marinaccio and me. Plan on being there, the swap meet's not that good (for N scale anyway), but it's fun going there regardless. :D

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Yep, I'm going to try and take one of my coffee table layouts and one of the pizza layouts out for the day for display!
There's another one the week after that Saturday, Novemeber 4, 5757 N Central Ave, North Phoenix Baptist Church.

N

nachoman

I'll try to make both of those shows. The adobe mountain show is close to my sister's house. maybe I will stop and pick up my nephews on the way.

kevin