its been a bad !!!!!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by allhallowseve, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

First i wake late for a job interview !!

Then i came home . i decided to eat and make coffee
    i burned my waffle's :(
    Then i take my buned waffle's to the liveing room and place them on the coffee table now last night i was working on some paper for differt project

Dicetower wals
    Marvin feet
    Mech part
    starwars shuttle
    N.L.O Mansion rails

Well now i go get my coffee walk to the liveing room and sit down to eat i then see i need more syrup for the waffles
    i go to stand and hit the handle of the coffee mug which you guess spills over the ( &^&( ) table ruining all the work i did last night :(

And now if that don't beat all my printer was under the coffee table with coffee driping in to it :(

Shoot me please :(
  2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

u have good life my friend if this is only your problem

yesterday it whas my B day i am 25
    2 days befor my girl brock out with me
    and 4 days befor my b day i got fierd from work

its just a not nicely week

so now i will be more than hepy if u will shoot me
  3. Texman

Texman Guest

Duuuuuude. I know that sucks, I am really sorry for you. Been a long time since I had a day that rough. I sincerely hope tomorrow is a brighter day for ya! But your writing style has humor!

4. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Sorry,but I can beat that. I went to the doctors this morning for a check up( I have epilepsy). Had a blood test,and found out that I have diabetes. On the way home I went to the ATM to get some cash. The bloody machine ate may cash card. I just went home after that. I am not doing any thing else for the rest of the day.
    Sorry it's nothing to do with card modeling. I am just a bit p****d today.
  5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i have diabetes sinch 3 years old

i am with insulin 2 time in day

diabetes its not that hard whan u got use to it
  6. silverw

silverw Member

Sounds like you guys could use a friend!!

....... :)

7. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

allhallowseve-I hope the models are repairable and I hope your printer is still working.
    Yaniv-I am mad, because I was diagnosed with epilepsy 2.5 years ago and had blood tests when I was in hospital. My blood sugar was high then, and on my hospital notes it says 'follow this up' but it has taken till now to get another set of blood test's.
    Silverw- thanks.

I think I am more mad with my bank card getting eaten. No money for 2 days until my new card comes.
  8. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

here in israel its 14 days till u got a new card so u need to be lucky guy to wait only 2 days :)
  9. Clashster

Clashster Member

Sorry to hear everyone's bad day. I will be thinking positive thoughts for all of you! Take your frustrations out on some paper!
    BTW, Happy birthday, Yaniv! (Hope year 25 gets better - back many years ago when I was 25, I was nearly killed by an intruder... but things have got much better since then! :grin: )
    Wish I could buy you all a cold one!:twisted:

10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

thanks chris nice to read your nice words :)

i just got my present for b day from 1 of the members here and its make me so hepy in the day thet tell me i not have a girl any more

i tray to think positiv all the time but its hard on this day

al so not mach power for paper works ao i just realex at home with some good music and some reading of the post here in the forum

(BTW good way to realex :))
  11. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Sorry yaniv---HAPPY BIRTHDAY:grin: :grin: :grin:

Attached Files:

12. cjd

cjd Member

Happy Birthday from me as well - and I hope everybody's days just keep getting better.

13. Gil

Gil Active Member

Into all lives a bummer day must fall...,

Look at this way, good thing that girlfriend 2.7 didn't turn into wife 4.4 ...,

14. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Can't believe I missed Yaniv's birthday, whell, happy belated birthday :D. Hope everything gets better.
  15. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

allhallowseve......... sorry about the model........... but dry your printer off, models can be reprinted if the printer is saved......

yaniv............ Happy Birthday............. it's the girl's loss............ and the next job will be better.......... at least I hope

paulhbell........... sorry about the illness.......... and diabetes is a bummer, but is managable......... 6 years and counting myself............. hate ATMs and the cards............ maybe it was just a an error and they will get it fixed for you fast.

If you got any questions on the Diabetes............ holler.......... even if you just need to talk..............

Hope things get better for you guys tommrow............. but being the pessimist that I am, be prepared for it if it's not................

16. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Well the printer still works No the model parts didn't make it

Paper model $O
    Printer $100
    Cup of coffee $0

Coffee spilled all over the model's and printer

just plain dumb!!! :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.