It's Baaack, Monday That Is. Sit A Spell And Have A Cup.

Shay Driver

Sep 5, 2002
Kyle, Texas
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone,

The doughnuts are on the table and the coffee, tea, and HC are hot. The juice is not.

TankerToad don't shoot yourself in the foot. :eek: :( BTW, we do not have any 'Irish' but there is always the jug.

Spitfire, a hangin' out on the upright at the Blue Note will do that to you. :D :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :D

Say cowcatcher, is the staff at the Blue Note be wearing costumes on Halloween? :cool: :p :cool:

Casey in your 'old life' you had Mondays. :( :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :(

It's a damp, chilly day here at the Lake again. We haven't seen the sun, I don't think, since Monday. It's making me cranky ....crotchety ...cantankerous ...blah,blah,blah

NARA Member #62
Now if you will excuse me, I'm a busy man. I have a railroad to run.
http://homepage.mac.com/michael21/CMS-RR-Co.
As I said yesterday Mr. Feedwater, just sounds like the normal you, to me. :) :)

And Rusty said:

Nelson: As to mister Feedwater being normal. I'd say ya, normal for an ole cranky retied school teacher with extra tight underwear. Yea, he's about that "normal!"
Tyson or whomever, the Brakeroom is in need of a hit off'n that there hooch tanker. That dang cap has a powerful thirst. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Charlie did you happen to carve an extra jack-o-lantern for our table here? :cool: :cool:

Have a RAILROADY day.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Good Morning Nelson,Good Morning all!

'tis a chilly 39 degrees here in the land of Buckeyes..I understand by mid week we might be seeing that white stuff in the form of flurries. :(

I think I shall have a cup and a donut then off to work.

Have a nice day all! :D

HopefulAlan

Oct 25, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
Good morning Nelson and everyone,

I'll have a chocolate covered donut and a cup of coffee, if you please. As Larry says, it's a chilly morning in Ohio, but considering how the Browns game turned out yesterday, it isn't a bad Monday.

Layout planning is proceeding, and thanks to Phil I hope to have it out in the next couple of days in hopes that you folks will suggest improvements.

Good railroading, all!

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Schedualed day off for me today. I'll have a large regular and a Boston creme. Can't hang out, gonna start the "benchwork" for the Christmas Village "layout" today. I know its early, but I have a lot of Xmas stuff to hang and will probably be putting it up right up til Xmas Eve.
Catch ya'all later. Want to get an early start.

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Good Morning All!! Busy weekend hooking up turnout switches.

Alan, happy to help. Will be nice to see your plans.

I think that Mr Feedwater needs more than one bottle of the Hooch!!

Rusty Stumps

Goodmorn'n Nelson and the rest of the crazy ole coots!:D
Ah, I see I beat that donut licker Feedwater to the breakfast table again, not too often. So I'll take me a Bostom Creme filled and a cupa Decaf if you don't mind!

Weather here in Indy is real pleasant, sunny and 49 degrees. Was real nice yesterday too, but that's about to change as ole Feedwater done build up a storm front out there in the Ozarks with all his complaining and stomp'n around and it's due to blow in here sometime later this morn'n. Can't trust no low down Ozark's hillbilly to keep a lid on it.:p :rolleyes: :eek:

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Powdered sugar donut and Black coffee this morning. It's kind of a grey and ugly looking morning. Cool - 49 and not expected to get much better during the day. Have to go to work this morning - across the hall (working at home does have a few advantages - no I-95 or Beltway commute problems).

Starting to wire the layout tonight. That looks to be a pretty good project. I may add some questions to the Tech Forum.

Have a good day:) :)

Awww, now, Stumpy... there you go again... :rolleyes:

Oh, an' by the by, my wife says you got to stop peekin' in our windows when we're gettin' dressed of a morning. She says it ain't natural, 'specially when you go to makin' public statements 'bout my undergarments. She called it an "unhealthy obsession on Mr. Stumps' part." I don't rightly know what that means, but I'll take her word for it, bein' as she's better edycated and all.:rolleyes: :D :D :D

I think that Mr Feedwater needs more than one bottle of the Hooch!!

I think that Mr. Feedwater already has more than one bottle. Routinely. :eek: :D

Well, now, I feel my powers a-come'n' on me. Think I'll go uproot me some stumps!! hehehe.

:D :D :D :D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks,

Nothing for me today running late getting to the breakroom. Had to do Amtrak Contractor safety training this morning. Kind of cool here in the Delaware Valley today.

Did a little more airbrushing. Things are going good and I may try my hand at some dry transfers this evening.

I hope every body has a good day.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Whew!
There's truly no rest for the wicked!
Had the day off today to get a couple of doctors' appts out of the way, & to run some other errands...man, it's only 11:30, & I'm already run ragged!:eek: :rolleyes: :confused:
I need to go back to work, so I can take it easy!:D
I'd love to stop & chat, but...well, gotta run!

Have a great day, everybody!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Mornin,
Found the hootch tanker. Some dispatcher must have found out what it was carryin',and kept it around for a while. He wasn't a heavy drinker, it's still full.

Attachments

• hootchtnk.jpg
    hootchtnk.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 58

Rusty Stumps

Originally posted by Casey Feedwater
Awww, now, Stumpy... there you go again... :rolleyes:

Oh, an' by the by, my wife says you got to stop peekin' in our windows when we're gettin' dressed of a morning. She says it ain't natural, 'specially when you go to makin' public statements 'bout my undergarments. She called it an "unhealthy obsession on Mr. Stumps' part." I don't rightly know what that means, but I'll take her word for it, bein' as she's better edycated and all.:rolleyes: :D :D :D

I think that Mr. Feedwater already has more than one bottle. Routinely. :eek: :D

Well, now, I feel my powers a-come'n' on me. Think I'll go uproot me some stumps!! hehehe.

:D :D :D :D [/B]

Me thinks Mr. & Mrs. Feedwater are partaking of those bottles of hooch a little too much if they think ANYONE would want to peek in their windows. Besides from the rumors I've heard they are too dirty to see in or out of!:eek: The comments on Mr. Feedwater's underwear came about because I read a article about this exact problem, "cantacours old goat always crabby found to be he wore too tight underwear!" If I remember it right it was published in the KC Star and mentioned a particular retired school teacher who had a place at the lake in the Ozarks... Now I ain't saying it's ole Feedwater mind you.... But if the shoe fits, wear it!:D :D :D

Tankertoad70

Oct 19, 2002
Oregon City, OR
Visit site
G' Day there mates!!!! Anudder fine Monday mornin' it tis. I'll have me another hot cuppa and donut, unlicked variety.:)

Been a workin' on a W&P Geep for a friend. That there orange, black and yeller paint scheme is gettin' pretty common.

Gonna be spendin' the week getting ready for the club open house that starts on the 9th. Always lotsa fun to see new folks come in and look on with amazement at the 'toys' we boyz run.:D

Ya'll have a great out there and keep yer powder dry.:cool:

HopefulAlan

Oct 25, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
Originally posted by NYCentral

Alan, happy to help. Will be nice to see your plans.

Phil, your suggestion worked out just fine, thanks again, and I have posted a new thread in the Track Planning forum that includes a jpg of the plan I have developed. The thread is "N Scale Plan - Your thoughts, Please?"

I would very much appreciate any of you folks taking a look at it and offering me your ideas concerning it. This is a first effort for a newbie modeler, so I don't have any experience of my own - that's why I am counting on you!

Thanks in advance.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Since the Blue Note isn't open I guess that I will stop by here for a sip out of that tanker if there is anything left. Just did about an hour and a half of feeder wires and am only a quarter of the way around the layout. Lesson learned: drop the feeders as you lay the track!!!:eek:

See you in the a.m.