It's a little too quiet in here.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Ouch. And just when I felt myself being transformed by the warm and radiant glow...:mrgreen:
True, but that glow can cause a field effect transition to occur and possibly collapse your diode array causing phantom signals, so be careful my friend.:twisted:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Perhaps if you guys were able to reverse polarity and conduct yourselves at a constant rep rate, there wouldn't be any overload conditions.

ezdays

Out AZ way
One needs to probe into just why that is. Test your energy level, eat a few power bars to amplify things.

Mountain Man

If I do that, I get wired, alternating with a period of feeling drained. If it keeps up for too long, I end up with an embarrassing discharge. :eek:ops:

ezdays

Out AZ way
I suggest you get someone to take you for a ride in their ground plane. Logically speaking, you can try this and/or you can take a bus to where you need to go.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Yeah, it's about time to disconnect. We have far exceeded the half-life of this thread and the original purpose has long been switched to a different circuit anyway. But there for a while, things were indeed seemed to glow just a little bit brighter.:wave::wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Six frakking pages of electricity puns... There are those who would be shocked- oh bugger, there I go again...
Well yeah, it does kind of gets you all charged up just reading it. It's a lot better than committing battery to take out your aggressions, and a lot safer too.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Somehow I feel that all this shocking and tingling stuff has got to hertz. Although it does peak my interest, I'd rather go cycling.