Its a dogs life

Discussion in 'Shamus' Narrow Gauge World' started by shamus, Oct 12, 2002.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

My dear wife says that model railroading is just like a dogs life, breakfast made, tea made & supper made, then off to sleep, walkies on a golf course, them home. Relax in the chair and go to sleep.
    What do you think guys.

Attached Files:

2. Bill Pontin

Bill Pontin Member

that's kewel Shamus, LOL. You are probably right, my better half hasn't started complaining yet. YET! - there are about six shows coming up, all within the next two months, let you after that if she thinks I'm in a rut.
  3. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Sounds better every time I hear it Shamus. But I get a bone every now and then too! :) (and I'm not even a pretty as you :D :D )

4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Shamus, I'll bet you never have problems with the family cat jumping on YOUR layout! :D

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

Some Dogs Got It Made!

BOW WOW!!!....Looks like the "old dog" has got it made!!:D :D :D

Just don't start chasing cars, chewing up slippers and looking for fire hydrants to anoint!!:D :D :D :D :p
  6. brakie

brakie Active Member

Shamus,I think the best thing is not to in up the the DOG HOUSE.

I ended up there many times with my late wife after I came home from a late night at the club.I really goof up once big time and I was in the DOG HOUSE for a long time. I simply forget our 1st anniversary :eek: Needless to say that was the LAST time I did.
  7. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Been in the dog house a couple of times myself. Had a big German Shepard at the time,small doghouse, kept me warm when it was cold though.
    Be looking for you tomorrow in Orange, Bill.
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I headed that one off by marrying a gal whose birthday is two days before mine, on the day after her birthday. I never forget her two most important dates :D :D :D
  9. marty w.

marty w. Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  10. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Thats funny Shamus! but tell the truth, you used your computer majic skills to erase the leash she's got on ya', right. :D

Sure looks like doggie heaven behind you to me.

11. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

All I know is am always in the dog house:D :D :D rich
  12. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Yep, might be in the Dog House if I forget our 40th Wedding Anniversary (Ruby):rolleyes: which is next month. Better start saving my pennies and leave the railroad stuff alone until thats over. Thanks for reminding me about the anniversary Brakie. Wow.:eek: