It's 2 Years Today

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
Hi guys sorry about all the time gone form the forum this gas prices has me working much more to make any money . i took this month off to spend with family and freinds and remember my son as he has been gone 2 years to day
as most of the old timers here remember he went through alot and was all ways a happy little boy. u ren into one of the nurses he had yesterday and she was telling me they all remember him up in the p.i.c.u. she was telling me that acouple of weeks ago she was in a childs room and the movie finding nemo came on and she look back and said to the child who was crying for three hours shhhh watch the fish and about a 10 min later the child was sleeping . she was telling me that everytime she hears that movie any part it brings a tear to her eye and she thinks of my son . me and his mother are doing our movie slide show this eve . with the boys i know i haven't watched it yet .i gave everyone a copy when i made them 2 years ago . my wife watched it last year she tells me i need to watch it . for closer. i told her i had that when i made it .

well guys lay out still sitting unfinshed i did run some trains last night but i need to do a good cleaning. i pulled all the cars that where here and there and put them in on of the 3 yards and a locos i pulled and have on my work bench. i have made this lay out bigger with one town named after each of my 4 boys

well guys hope you all have a good and and a safe 4th of july

T

Tim Crowe

Welcome back, your story brought a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat.

I can't imagine what it must be like to lose child - I don't suppose you ever get over it.

I will give my little star an extra hug when he gets home from school

Tim

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
There arestill things that remind me from time to time about your loss... His story is a big part of the Gauge's history. We have had a few members pass on, but he was the only one here who never really had a chance at enjoying life

That makes it harder...and the memories more fonder.....

Don't be a stranger, stop back as much as you can...

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Scooby, glad to hear from you again. Hang in there and hold the rest of your family close, while not forgetting the little guy who is gone. I can't help but remembering King David's response in the Old Testament when his first baby with Bathsheba died. He said, "He (the baby) won't come to me, but someday I will go to him."

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
God bless you and your wife. I hope that this anniversary becomes a little easier with each passing year but I know you'll always feel his loss. Thanks for checking in.
Ralph

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Scooby...I still remember your lasts posts when he passed away. I know words can do little to heal that wound, but getting "in the saddle" will help to ease the pain. I'm glad to see you're back. My best wishes to you and the family.

Oct 11, 2004
New York. Oneida
Welcome back scoob glad to hear your still hanging in there, yes i still remember what ive read and not have forgoten him or your families pain god bless you all. Onthe other hand glad to hear you getting to your dust layout hmm could you call it snow????

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Hey, Scoob, good to hear from you. Hard to believe it's been 2 years. Blessings, grace and peace to you and yours this bittersweet anniversary, BC

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
That is one thing that has not left my mind was your son. Even though we never got to meet him, he was a part of our lives here on the gauge. Have been wondering where you have been but reading above sure does explain. No matter how old we all get I am sure we will all still remember your son. Stay Safe Buddy.