It figures!

2slim

Hey folks,
I just picked up the Sept. '06 Railmodel Journal, and in it is an article by Vic Roseman on superdetailing coach windows. It's a great article. In the lead photo there are some HO figures which are posed cleaning the coach windows, I have been trying to locate these figures and haven't had any luck, I haven't even seen a similar type of figure posed in this way. I have some figures of window cleaners on ladders cleaning car windows but these are different. Does anyone know how to contact RMJ or Mr.Roseman? I would really like to find these figures or perhaps find out what kind of figure they started out as, and how they were modified.

Thanks
2slim

doctorwayne

There should be information inside the magazine, usually near the "Table of Contents", advising how to contact the magazine. While it's unlikely that they'll put you in direct contact with Vic Roseman, magazines will often forward letters to a contributing author or photographer.

Wayne

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
They may be customized from Prieser or WS figures - Ben King used to create custom figures from wax over a wire "armature". Writing to the magazine can't hurt though...

Good luck!

Andrew