Israeli Independence Day Sale at

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by ml5716111, Apr 30, 2006.

1. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

Hello everyone,

From now until the end of the week, there is a sale at, celebrating Israel's 58th year. You are all
    invited to take advantage of the sale.

Thank you,
    Moshe Lemer, ML Card Models
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Happy Independence Day Moshe!

If y'all haven't taken advantage of Moshe's previous sales here is your chance now! These are great models and are well worth the prices asked and on sale are even a better value! Check them out!

3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Take a look...

A little info for those who have not checked these models out;

You can order downloadable versions at tremendous savings.

These models are designed to be printed on US 8 1/2" x 11" paper so you won't lose any scale when you print it.

You actually have your choice between downloading, having the model shipped to you on CD or you can have it shipped, already printed out.

I wish all models were available with such diversity!
  4. GT5500

GT5500 Member

I believe only certain models are available as printed versions? I wish i could order a few now, I would love that F15 wouldn't be able to build it for a while but it would go in the 'Pile'. Shame I just don't have the cash spare, by the way have a look at whats included in the printed versions, very comprehensive.
  5. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Scratch that I couldn't take it any more I ordered the F15c printed, Me109 printed and a download F15I all for £18 or 33USD, what a bargain. Sorry it will be a couple of years before I can give you any build reviews:-D
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I ordered both F15's in download format and I must apologize for my previous post which describes that the model prints on US 8 1/2" x 11".

The description of the F15 on the site says the printed version comes this way. I assumed the download and CD version did to.

Well, we all know what assume means.

The download version is for A4 paper.
    You can still print it on US paper but you will lose roughly 10% of the scale.

Sorry for the misinformation. :oops:

7. GT5500

GT5500 Member

I just got my download version of the F15I, I must say it is absolutely fantastic. Its just oozes quality, and thats just on the computer screen I think it will be amazing when built. Moshe also sends loads of usefull
    build pics instructions and other usefull stuff. My advice buy all of his models now at the great sale prices you won't be dissapointed, actually I might buy the helicopter as well:-D
  8. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Yeah you guessed it I had to order the Sikorsky as well, just couldn't resist such a detailed model at that price. I ordered it this morning and the download was in my inbox within an hour, now thats great service.
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

The Mustang is a very good model......... in my opinion. It makes a very wonderful model.

10. GT5500

GT5500 Member

I would have like to have seen a finished model of the mustang hopefully someone bought one and will send in some pics.
  11. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Models arrived by post today thats a good turn around from Israel, Moshe said about 3 weeks but its only been one!