1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Isaac Newton....check this out...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by ARMORMAN, Mar 7, 2012.

1. ARMORMAN

ARMORMAN Reknown Member, Artist Extroadnaire

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Isaac Newton was incredible. His greatest invention has just been improved, Strawberry Fig Newtons, incredible! :)
  3. PemTech

PemTech Member

Boooooo
    Zathros been very bad, must beat with rubber chicken filled with lead shot.
    *WHACK*
    *WHACK*
    Who daddy now Zathros!?
  4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I couldn't resist it. Isaac Newton is so incredible. I just can't imagine how these people could come up with what they did. I am Christian and have an idea of the source. I also believe in the science of observation. Which means my beliefs in science change much. My religious ones have never been in conflict though, there is many of them that have greater meaning to me than others have, at other times, but that may be because of the nature of that book, and of me. :).
  5. lensmanx

lensmanx New Member

Remember Zathros' best buddy, Zathros? And their arch-enemy ... also Zathros?
  6. tmac3123

tmac3123 New Member

Haha Neil deGrasse Tyson is so comedic in his interviews, yet still so precise in what he is trying to say. The man is what i believe to be a very cunning public speaker, and can hold the attention of those who do not even understand what he is talking about. Nice share!