Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
As reported by Foxnews.com....

Drivin' that train, naked as sin, Casey Jones you better watch your speed.

A train driver in England has been fired for stripping while at the controls of an express train, according to Sky News.

The driver allegedly used his cell phone to photograph himself nude while cruising at 125 mph from Sheffield to London.

Investigators say bosses at Midland Main Line were alerted by another employee the driver sent the nude photo to.

"The driver was suspended straight away while we held a full investigation," a Midland Main Line spokeswoman told Sky News. "The driver has now been dismissed. Safety is, and always will be, our main priority."

According to The Sun, the incident is part of an epidemic in Britain of drivers stripping just before passing other trains to flash each other as they go by.

Gotta watch these bloks, on second thought, I'd rather not.:eek: :eek:

N

nachoman

haha. so *that* is what cell phone cameras are for!!! And here I am suffering with the superior technology of a rotary dial land line.

kevin

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
here's another train story

It's apparently open season on sanity.

Cops arrested a Kingsbury, N.Y., hunter last week for refusing to get off train tracks — and then holding up his hand to halt the train as he lined up a shot aimed at a deer, according to The Post-Star.

"You've got to be a pretty serious deer hunter to do something like that," Washington County Sheriff Roger Leclaire told the paper.

The shocked train driver managed to hit the brakes and stop before slamming into 68-year-old hunter Terrence T. Bruno, Leclaire said.

Police said the extreme sportsman took his shot at a whitetail deer — then got off the tracks, letting the train go on its way.

The crew of a CP Railway work train tipped off police and officers quickly arrived on the scene to find Bruno again on the tracks and arrested him, Leclaire said.

Department of Environmental Conservation spokesman David Winchell said Bruno had apparently already been warned about hunting near the tracks.

"All hunters should realize this is off-limits," police Supt. Joseph Bender told The Post-Star.

Bender said the Canadian Pacific Railway Police charged Bruno with trespassing — and state DEC police also charged him with not carrying his hunting license.

If the train that interrupted the great deer hunt had been a passenger or freight train, it wouldn't have been able to stop and may have struck Bruno or even jumped the tracks, Bender told The Post-Star.

The paper said police didn't know whether the far-too-dedicated huntsman managed to shoot the deer.

grumbeast

Jan 13, 2003
Dartmouth, N.S. Canada
www.accesswave.ca
See! This is what happens when you re-privatise the railways in Britain. I cannot imagine this happening during the days of British Rail or the pre-grouping companies. It makes me so glad I emmigrated if this is what the British rail system is coming to.

Graham

Grant B

Nov 1, 2004
San Francisco
After my job took Me to Barrow- In - Furness England for 2 long years I can see why. They were bored to death and ran out of money trying to get drunk.
The weather there is so bad they would have died of frostbite before they got their underwear off......

Notice how the only people who strip are the ones you'd rather poke your eye out than see naked????

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
jim currie said:
ezdays said:
As reported by Foxnews.com....

Drivin' that train, naked as sin, Casey Jones you better watch your speed.

great spoof on that Dead song Don :thumb:
Sorry, I can't take credit for that, I quoted Foxnews verbatum.:rolleyes: Now about being naked as sin, I know nothing about that either.:eek:ops: Based on this old saying, I guess there must be different degrees of nakedness or different levels of sin, and at some point the two must cross.:confused:

On the other hand, how about the saying "Naked as a jaybird". I gotta ask, if that's true and the other saying is also true, can we ever be sinning like a jaybird?:eek: :eek:

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Given: Adam and Eve were naked in the garden of eden.
Given: When they sinned, and ate the apple, they became aware of their
nakedness, and were ashamed, and clothed themselves.

Does, therefore, "naked as sin", mean fully clothed? :confused:

Mooning an approaching train is;
a. "that's no moon, it's a passenger station!"
b. "tossing an apple?"
c. an approaching moon?
d. Stupidity follows the water cycle, it was raining, so that was STUPID! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.