Is the T-Maxx a good truck for me??

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Overdrive789, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdrive789

Overdrive789 New Member

hey,

I was wonderin wat you all thought about the t-maxx. I have a electric stadium truck, and I had a gas overdrive st. I have lots of experience with R/C. Is this a good truck for me?

Thanks for lookin.
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

Do you like 4-wheel drive monster trucks that will go anywhere and can race and beat anyother monster truck (different kind) on the track? Then YES.
  3. Starguard

Starguard Member

How about snow? Will it run well in the snow?
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

If you set it up so that water can't get into the electronics.
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

u can get skis for the front and snow tires for the back.only $69.99 or just the skis for$44.99.on ebay
  6. pike

pike Member

hell ya but savage 25 is better basher etc but for race it's t-maxx
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

The most I will say is FOLLOW THE BREAK IN TO THE EXACT LETTER. Pretend I have said that about a thousand times and make sure you do it. Or you will have a Tmaxx for a month or two.
    FOLLOW THE BREAK IN TO THE EXACT LETTER
    FOLLOW THE BREAK IN TO THE EXACT LETTER...
  8. rstaubach_12

rstaubach_12 Member

I've had my T-Maxx for 3 years now and love it. I would recommend it to anyone. Although the Savage comes set up more for hard bashing you can do some minor cheap upgrades to the T-Maxx and it will be just as strong. I have 2 friends that run Savage's and my T-Maxx can run around with them all day long. The advantage is that the T-Maxx can also run on a track a lot better especially with some minor tweaks to the suspension.

My vote would be for the T-Maxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.