Is the Chat Room Down??

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Man...See what happens...
I work the last two nights...
The whiteroom NIGHTOWLS start talking trains.....
and BAM!....down it goes.
Better be fixed tonight.........................

spitfire

Yep - I'm getting a "server error" message when I try to log in. Actually had to do some modelling last night instead. Did someone mention the T-word?

cheers
:eek: Val

MCL_RDG

2084 ERROR

2084 ERROR:

I guess everyone dumps all their old computer books- ya know- about 10 years ago- when they actually defined computer code errors in the manual. Heck- the manuals were were relatively easy to read. In today's world- ERROR 2084.

You don't need to know or worry about it. It's what you paid for and what you get!

- kinda like trying to take a wrench to you car today.

Back in the day- roll up your sleeves, pop the hood, bang on some metal- turn the key- VRRRROM!!!, wait for a, "Hey honey, want some lemonade"? and know that all is right with the world!

I can make this real easy for you all as follows:

If it ain't workin', I think it's broke.

:D

Mark

RailRon

Black it is - and lonely, nobody around...

You can't even see that dang light at the end of the tunnel.:mad:

Oh well, perhaps another night? :rolleyes:

Ron

jon-monon

Sorry we missed you Ron, and others... Were were you Dick? We were in the black room, but I seen the white one is up again, for a happy tomorrow :) :) :)

Vic

As of 4PM EST...the white room was working again....only other chatter there was someone called Dung_beetle?????......another intruder???.....anyway figured there was no need to stay:D :D :D figured that no intelligent conversation could result with someone who sits in a pile of ****:D :D :D :D :D

jon-monon

dungbeetle.jpg

Woodie

I just knocked on the door and nobody's home. Oh well. I'll just sit on the front doorstep....... It's a lovely day today, so why not. just sit and admire the view. :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Originally posted by N Gauger
uh oh - not again...
When is a good time to go in the chat room? Is someone there most of the day, or is there a few times of the day that are better? I went in last night for only the second time on this forum, when I left there were about six people there. I might go on more often if I knew what the best times were.

Don

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
9:00 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time "The-Gauge" time (GMT) Minus 5 Hrs ---- almost every night!!!

Also you can sometimes catch the "Day Crew" from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Time (as above)