Is RC racing really that good? i dont think so

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by jimmy, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redheat

redheat Member

Well now I no that you can replace the brushes on that stinger. for about 3.50 you can bring that motor up in power.
  2. jimmy

jimmy New Member

trust me man its going to cost you alot more than just 3.50, last time i had the tune up and out it cost me a fortune, anyways what are you doing with a battery that has a dx4 with it? sounds like you have NO idea what you are talking about freak.
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

no man brushes are only like $3 so i have no idea what your on. the can is sealed.everything is enclosed.its only like $20 stright from the factory so no big deal.i really want something a little faster.i think i could hit 35mph with a 12t and 2400 goes 25mph with a 20t and 1800
  4. i nko wut u mean i have the electric 4-tec and once the stock motor went out i had gotten a speed gems 14t motor but that was a while ago and jim wut r u talkn bout with it cost u a fortune buying motors and geting them tuned dont cost that much if its electric so no ur facts b4 u talk or u might end up look dumb
  5. redheat

redheat Member

Cant really go wrong with speed gems there a long lasting motor is affordable.
  6. redheat

redheat Member

Tower has there version for 20. bux, quad motor, standard brushes, and even comes with caps.
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Jimmy needs to be less rude or get the he11 out of this site!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.