Is RC racing really that good? i dont think so

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by jimmy, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy

jimmy New Member

Hey guys...i have had a kyosho for a year now and all i have been having is problems....it will run for about 10mins then there is always something i need to fix. Im getting really tired of it....slowly im begining to realise that RC car racing isnt really that good....any one else realising too?

Jimmy
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well, I havent really ever been in a race b4 so I dont really know. I have run my cars with other people and I would say thats sort of like racing. People etting together to run there cars???
  3. rustler

rustler Member

thats the fun part about it if you ask me, its fun to get your car taken apart and figuring out what the problem is and how to fix it.
  4. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I agree, it is fun to fix things on your car. The only thing is that it is cost som e big $$$, but its worth it
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i think the guy just likes to complain and say how much he hates stuff
  6. Hey Jimmy, next time can you have 1 post longer post with what you have to say instead of 2, thanks.
  7. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

i put at least 50 into my cars every 2 weeks unless i break a part but thats like 50 dollers for supplies i think it is worth it :D:D:D
  8. redheat

redheat Member

Parts do break and theres no getting away from that , Think about what your putting your rc threw. Ive got 6 of them and something is always going on but thats okay, roll with the punches.
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

ya i dont think htese where made to drive off your house or jump the peak of your house.lol.also if you get landed on by 4 other cars i expect something to brake
  10. redheat

redheat Member

Personally I like tearing my trucks and cars apart and fixing them and my friends , dont get me wrong I dont purposely distroy them .
  11. monsterrcbuilder04

ya same here. i like to build the car part by part then buy a totaly built car. kits are good too. its just not your hobby if your too lazy to work on it
  12. redheat

redheat Member

It just takes some people a little longer to catch on and thats not a bad thing.
  13. jimmy

jimmy New Member

yeah#@$% straight redheat.....no need for you guys to get all up in my coolade ok?
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

collade?wtf? due you havnt been so great to everyone else since you got here.
  15. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

jimmy go piss people off somewhere else
  16. jimmy

jimmy New Member

SUCK MY BALLS
  17. redheat

redheat Member

Well lets just say that maybe R/C isnt for everybody but sometimes you have to try it to find out,taking about R/c I myself had problems the first time I didnt no what I was doing but thanks to some cool people they helped me out and now I cant get enough of it .
  18. monsterrcbuilder04

yes i had plenty of problems when i got my first car but i kicked the car a couple times and then learned how to fix it
  19. Monster does have a good point Jimmy. You haven't been very nice to people here so in turn they aren't nice to you. Maybe if you turned your attitude around people might be a little nicer to you.
  20. redheat

redheat Member

Any of you guys plan on getting into racing?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.