Is it just me?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Justin_E, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Is it just me or is this board getting less active?
  2. badone

badone Member

no it just seems to have slowed down over the last few days it will most likely pick up again soon.
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

it goes up and down dude. i been on here for almost a year and it was fast wen i first came ona nd then it went downa nd came back up went downa nd came back up now its down again. its just that when people get crazy and do a bunch of posting there first week they get bored of this place and dont visit so often.
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

on here I mostly see the same people posting not TO MANY new people. As every 1 has said it will go up and then down again PEOPLE COMEON LETS GET THIS STARTED POST QUESTIONS, PROBLEMS, IDEADS, NEW PRODUCTS. I think if he have newer stuff that no 1 has answered or like places to post your opinon the board will have more people on it and more posting.
  5. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

yeah...........true, true
  6. redheat

redheat Member

Yea I think people are looking for different places to post and are looking for more and different information, RED
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah but i think this is 1 of the most used web boards i think
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I belive rc universe is the biggest rc forum and info site on the net
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

ya u cant keep up wioth all thats. i ussually just stay int he monster truck forums
  10. redheat

redheat Member

Monster whats the latest on ultimate rc? cant log on , RED
  11. monsterrcbuilder04

ultimat eis done i guess dude. there is nothing there anymotre and if i wantede ot get on iw ould have to re register.
  12. redheat

redheat Member

Well thats to bad there were a few cool guys on there, RED
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

ya i know man. i only talk to you and rcfreak though. i wanted ultimates savage engine but he never wrote back to me bout it
  14. tnx

tnx Member

ye, well its getting winter so theres alot less to do. well its mostly raining this time of year, so i wont be driving. and wont be checking rc forums alot...but ill hang around here...somewhere...just add my msn if u REALLLY need to talkw ith me...

Tim
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

dude i dont care how cold it is im running as much as possible. i didnt run all summer man. i ran my buggy last winter becasue i bought it in january. plus once the savage is complete the snow will be so kool. im going to use my track while theres snow. with snow jumps and everything. all sliding around. it will be awsome.
  16. tnx

tnx Member

i dont give a f*ck bout cold either, but rain is the demon for your electrics.....and i dont wanna go running into problems....

Tim
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

waterproof them dude. balloon the reciever and put clue on the cracks of the servos and the screws
  18. tnx

tnx Member

ok, let me go get some blue balloons :p
  19. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

on my site there is a step by step tutorial on how to waterproof your servos and such. If you want to check it out the site is:
    www.youbetnet.com/~rockn82
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.