IronMan and other models

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Joshflighter, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Joshflighter

Joshflighter New Member

Hey guys,

I dont know if this is the right section. If it isnt, please feel free to move it mods. I found a site and it has a beta going and has models from games being posted... Its for refernce only, thats what the terms say. Its in 3ds format and I thought it would be cool if maybe someone will try modeling it and creating the suit. There is Mark 1, Mark 2, Mark 3. The Team is working on the site it seams, and are still adding stuff to the catogerys :)

I hope this helps some of you. :)

Oh also, if people are worried about it being not legal. Good news, it is. The game companys say you are not allowed to reverse engineer it or use them for money purposes. So as long as its not for profit, have fun. :twisted:

:wave: ( posted a pic of one example of the models...)

Attached Files:

2. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Member

A Mark 1 Iron Man would be great, I hope someone does a model of this one.
  3. jedidude

jedidude New Member

the page wont load :(
  4. brashsculptor

brashsculptor brashsculptor

iron man pdo's

Hey gang,
    check out the for more Iron Man models than you imagine.
  5. mbahg666

mbahg666 New Member

i think the link is already broken... the 405th too... or maybe my internet connection gone bad?
  6. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

First link was posted almost two years ago, probably why it's dead. works fine.
  7. mbahg666

mbahg666 New Member

yes, my mistake... it was my internet connection that gone bad. apparently when rain the internet connection stop working here..
  8. Syrus54

Syrus54 New Member

I think the game companys definition of reverse engineering, is RIPPING. I've known people who just copy the model straight out of the games code, instead of making their own. Then they get offended when someone calls them on it. I mean, ridiculous.

It's so much more rewarding to make the model yourself.

It's a tempting offer to take a model that someone else has already done, to save yourself the time (be nice to have that mark 1)... but I think I'll have to try and model it myself.

Besides, I tried that weblink, and it's no longer active. :(