Iron Man - 1:1 Stark Industries Missile

RocketmanTan

I was planning to start my next 'public' model tonight, but with father's day...today, essentially, I figured I might as well work on a gift for the old man.

My dad's a huge Iron Man fan (or Marvel Comics in general for that matter), so I figured it would be only fitting for me to make something from the films for him.

For multiple reasons a full-scale Iron Man suit is very obviously completely out of the question, and the Arc Reactor is way overdone anyways, I decided to do something a little more...unique - after all, I know you guys know me for my weird and obscure subject matter.... So I opted for the infamous Stark Industries missile; namely the one which nearly killed Tony Stark and thus set the events of the Iron Man movies into motion.

Since this is a gift to my father, I will not be releasing this model, nor will I take any special requests to send or make any copies of this model. There will be only one copy of this model when I'm done, and said model will be given to Dad.

uwSyQcg.png

wVjz86j.png

RocketmanTan

and of course, as is the way of the printer, it decided to run out of black ink... but surprisingly, nothing too bad happened! The fuselage is done; now all that's left are the fins.
o3HPVXR.jpg

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It is unbelievable how fast you are "hammer" (;)!)ing out these things! GREAT JOB! I am sure your dad will love it! However, I do suggest to build a portable ARC reactor in the near future just in case the weapon gets live..! ;) :D:)