IQ Test for USA Army Pilots

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by xx1090, Jul 21, 2006.

1. xx1090

xx1090 New Member

2. ulious

ulious Member

My score was 156
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sad to say................ 132

Guess I can't fly.

4. angevine

angevine Member

I think I got it right....

5. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

du.....130. I'm amazed I can even type this message.....

Tim P
  6. Gil

Gil Active Member

ADD to the Rescue!

Don't worry Tim..., I got distracted half way through and forgot what the silly thing was about..., By the way have you ever gone to a Mensa meeting? Can't say enough about never seeing any of them ever again...,

7. angevine

angevine Member

I might have scored 175, but i still can't boil an egg or complete a model i've started....

Had a little inside knowledge though, I do all these tests at work to try them out for the forces :-D
  8. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Gil, actually yes, I was member a long time ago, but I only did the test because I fancied the pants off Carol Vorderman, who was president, or chairperson or something in Mensa UK at that time. . (Still do, truth be told!!) but I cancelled the subs when it all got a bit political. Clearly, in the meantime my grey cells have died off faster than I can teach them new tricks.... Ah well. At 47, I must expect the slope of the hill to get steeper and steeper as the years go by!

PS I knew a brilliant chap who could do double diferentiation sums in his head. One day, he sat on a technicians soldering iron. An hour later, having been patched up (and his trousers) he returned to the lab to carry on his conversation and did exactly the same thing. Put the soldering iron smack through the middle of the elastoplast stuck to his bum....

Now that IS clever.....
  9. ulious

ulious Member

I find it hard not to find her attractive too. Looks and Smarts, lethal mixture.
  10. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Well a 165. I guess that's why I was Air Force.
  11. Gil

Gil Active Member

Be Kind to Your Hot Tinned Friends..,

Tim, Was the soldering iron Ok? It would be real shame if it was damaged by having a smart ass sitting on it not once but twice!..., -Gil
  12. silverw

silverw Member

"club 130"

Hey Tim...mind if I join your 130 club?
    Guess I'm not very bright either, but I was able to "smarten up" quite conciderable by using the "back button" on the browser!! LOL
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Guys......... I was first at 132............
  14. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Ahhh...well, if it is a Club 130, I guess I qualify with my 138.

I maybe should have spent more than a second or two on each question. Might have done better, but I am happy at 138. 8v)

15. ulious

ulious Member

Lol shows how smart I am, I never thought of the back button or I could have been a supra-genius!
  16. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

...that or Paintshop pro the screen-grab!!!

Wow, my score is 487902 now!!!

Tim P
  17. angevine

angevine Member

Wow, Wunwinglow must have a head the size of the Mekon with a score like that..... lol