Inventory software

iis612

Does anyone know of a freeware download program to track RR inventory?
I need something that I can track everything with, including trackage.

Torpedo

Sounds like you should be able to use a simple database program. There a few freeware versions out there. Try dBworx. It looks like it should do the trick. You can get it from most of the major download sites, or you can go directly to the authors at http://www.plworx-software.com/.

Nomad

Iss, an update on my post to you. I tried that program and dumped it already. It is very limited as a inventory program. Sorry for giving you a bum steer.:eek:ops:

Loren

CCT70

It's not meant for trackage, just for rolling stock. Modelers don't normally inventory their tracks as they are usually attached permanently to their layouts, or at least in a perfect world.

MILWFan

I just finished doing this type of inventory with Microsoft Excel. Quite simple, has all of the info that RR200 has, plus other custom columns, is sortable and searchable, exportable in numerous formats, etc etc.

Whatever has the shortest learning curve for you I would think would be the best .. .

ejen34

Been using RRTrains2000 inventory software. Has all the parameters I need including the importing of photos of my stock. The price is right as well, free :thumb: