Introuciny Myself

Wad_Cutter

Howdy, I tried to get into N gauge and had a hell of a time with the car staying flat on the track because they were so light I guess. I got a big HO set and lost interests but but that's not to say I won't try it again. Being retired I have the time but my life has been taken over by card modeling. I was hoping some one could point me to vending machines. What I need is a 1950's coke machine. Laying down or standing up. Red of course. If any knows of this could ya give me a link? Thanks guys. wc

gbwdude

General Manager, W.R.Ry.
This section of Zealot is strictly model railroading. Back on the main Zealot page they do have card modeling folks and forums where you can download stuff.

As far as a Coke machine though, I'd love to have a real-deal one full of glass bottle Cokes. The one feed mill my grandpa and I would go to pick up feed and such had one in the store and I'll never forget him always buying me one for a nickel. And if you think that story's from the 1950's or something... guess again. I'm only 25!

Welcome to Zealot
Tyler

Z

Zathros

What size machine are you looking for. Is it for the HO set up you are making? A little more information may be in order. :)