Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by speedless, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedless

speedless Member

Im new in this game,2 years ago i found the penny-flyers from koopmans.
    I made several of each model for the kids,and then i got hooked!
    And finding this forum! wow!
    PS;Sorry for the english,im from Denmark
  2. Texman

Texman Guest

Welcome Speedless! Glad your here. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There is very little that cannot be answered by someone in this forum. And never apologize for your english. It's just fine!

Welcome again,

3. Gil

Gil Active Member

How come 10,000 Swedes went through the weeds...,

Hi Speedless,

Hooked huh! Thats a good starter for entry here. The real truth is that we are dedicated to World Domination through paper models by telling everyone "Did I tell you it's made of paper" till they accede and become our vasals.

Ok, so I've been easily influenced by watching a few to many episodes of "Pinky and the Brain" but the main thing here is to share build information, show pictures of triumphs and disasters, and most of all enjoy yourself. And, er, don't forget World Domination as a worthy cause...,

4. Texman

Texman Guest

5. speedless

speedless Member

Thanks for the attention!
    Feeling proud to be a member among you people.
  6. Ken Horne

Ken Horne Member

...PS;Sorry for the english,im from Denmark...

Though this is an English forum, there are members from around the world. I am always amazed at the ability for this medium to cross borders.

Glad to hear from you,

Kenny in Canada
  7. Darwin

Darwin Member

Welcome to the group. Don't worry about your literacy in English....the way most Americans have allowed their language skills to atrophy since introduction of the internet, you may find youself indistinguishable from the other members.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.