Introduction

coffeeramblings

Hello,

My name is Billy. I use to be a member of the old Zealot forum, back when I designed a few paper models. I was told to help reduce some stress from my life by getting a few new hobbies; though paper modeling isn't a new hobby for me, it has been a few years since I have made a model. So basically I'm on here to relieve some stress, chat with some fellow paper modelers and eventually find a great paper model to build.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Billy,

Welcome (back) to Zealot. What genre are you interested in?
If you have any photos of your work, please post them.
I hope that you like the "NEW" Zealot and that you enjoy yourself here.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome (back) aboard.

coffeeramblings

Hello Billy,

Welcome (back) to Zealot. What genre are you interested in?
If you have any photos of your work, please post them.
I hope that you like the "NEW" Zealot and that you enjoy yourself here.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome (back) aboard.

I'm mostly into Sci-Fi paper models, Star Trek, etc. No I don't have any photos of any of my old models. All of my old models were accidentally tossed into the trash a few years ago.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome back! You may find the forum much how you left it, depending when you left, or radically different. It's a mellow place, no stress, no hassling allowed. If you are into Sci-Fi, you just hit the mother-lode! Welcome back! :)

coffeeramblings

Welcome back! You may find the forum much how you left it, depending when you left, or radically different. It's a mellow place, no stress, no hassling allowed. If you are into Sci-Fi, you just hit the mother-lode! Welcome back! :)

Thanks for the nice welcome! I look forward to participating in the forum and building some models.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
As Zathros said, this is THE RIGHT PLACE for all things SCI-FI! We have many members who are into SCI-FI (myself included).
Losing a collection (especially like that) is never a good thing.
By all mean, please post build threads of your (upcoming) projects. I look forward to seeing your work!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GREAT STUFF here, CR! :) Papermodeling can be like ZEN so you have chosen the right path. Welcome (back) to the forum and have fun and enjoy! :)