Introduction and help needed already!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by JIM BAUMANN, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

JIM BAUMANN New Member

Good Day Gentlemen and Ladies!

My name is Jim Baumann and I am a'solid' ship-modelmaker....
    You can see soem of my models here:

I have long admired some of the stunning cardmodelships available and have seen some very good examples of the art over at my ususal haunt of

I need help... I am in addition to being fanatical about early warships also an avid collector of STREAMLINED STEAM locomotives.

I purchased a polish card kit of the PM 36 streamlined steam loco in 1:87(Ho scale) so far so good-great subject-nice kit.

Alas... Steam locomotives are my secondary interest... and I have hundreds of ships still to build....

Is there anyone out there willing to build my kit-well- in exchange for ££ or $$'s? I will otherwise never get around to building her- and she will remain 2-dimensional, loved but not diplayed.... :cry:

thank you and 'see' you all soon

Southampton UK

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Jim,

Welcome to, I am Geedubbya (thats GW), My name is Greg. I see you have yourself abit of a delima. Well, as much as I would like to help you, I am relitivley new to card modeling.
    I am always eager to help anyone, anyway I can but this is out of my league I am afraid for now. However, I am sure there is someone in here that would be willing to do it for you. But, I do foresee problems with shipping and handling of the completed kit. I wonder how the completed model would fair on an overseas flight.
    Should you find someone, where ever they are, if the model has to be shipped, INSURE IT with the shipping carrier.
    Well I am sorry I cant be of some assistance to you, but I do wish you luck and welcome you to our group.

Good luck in your search,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.