Introducing Myself!

Just joined this forum today, but not sure where the "Introductions forum" is, anyway here is my introduction!

I model the Piedmont Division of the Norfolk Southern Railway, Southern Railway, and Kansas City Southern Railway.

I just celebrated the 1 year anniversary of the layout construction this month.

Check out Piedmont Division web site, I also have a short video of our cab ride in the Southern #6133 FP-7 locomotive. It is located at the North Carolina Transportation Museum which sits on the old Southern Railway Spencer Locomotive Shops in Spencer, NC. http://piedmontdivision.rymocs.com

Cheers,

Ryan

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I just exchanged PMs with gil and now see that you also can't see the first post Roger? Or were you just kidding? I'll let Peter know about this unusual glitch.
If anyone esle can't see it let me know.

Here's the text from Ryan's intro pasted here for you to read:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just joined this forum today, but not sure where the "Introductions forum" is, anyway here is my introduction!

I model the Piedmont Division of the Norfolk Southern Railway, Southern Railway, and Kansas City Southern Railway.

I just celebrated the 1 year anniversary of the layout construction this month.

Check out Piedmont Division web site, I also have a short video of our cab ride in the Southern #6133 FP-7 locomotive. It is located at the North Carolina Transportation Museum which sits on the old Southern Railway Spencer Locomotive Shops in Spencer, NC. The Piedmont Division - an HO Scale Model Railroad - Ryan Boudreaux

Cheers,

Ryan

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
I see it now Ralph :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ryam, Welcome to the Gauge!!!

NS and KCS huh, I like those Road Names to :thumb: :mrgreen:

Congrats on the one year on layout construction and I cant wait to see some SWEEET pics :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Funny huh with my first post! I could not see it either immediately after making this thread.

Glad you guys found a fix for that!

If you have not already seen my website, check out my first You Tube video entry. We took a family vacation to the Smoky Mountains a few weeks ago, and on the drive back we stopped at the North Carolina Transportation Museum, which is the original site of the old Southern Railway Spencer Locomotive Shops.
This is a short video I took of our cab ride in the Southern #6133 FP-7 locomotive:
YouTube - Southern #6133 FP-7 Cab Ride

Cheers,

Ryan

Smoke

SOU is for you!!
Sep 4, 2006
www.crescentmodelworks.com
Welcome aboard!!
Southern Serves the South!!!!!
img5757yw7.jpg

-Smoke