Introducing me

foulrift

Bob
May 2, 2008
Phillipsburg,NJ
Hi all-my name is Bob.I live in Phillipsburg,NJ which is across the Delaware River from Easton,Pa.It is actually West Central Warren County-NS country.
I model in HO.I am preparing to build an industrial layout.The track plan is set and I have mostly all of my structures and rolling stock.Hopefully I will be able to start building sometime in next couple of months.Anyway that is a little about me.See you all later.Bob:wave:

iis612

Dec 26, 2006
Chicago Burbs
It is good to have you here Bob. It is NS country here too, but then again, being in the Chicago-land area there is not a single class I that is not represented in some way.
This is the best modeling forum, bar-nun.

Matt

foulrift

Bob
May 2, 2008
Phillipsburg,NJ
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome everyone.I appreciate it. I plan on exploring this forum for a while.Get a feel for it.I usually don't post much-one too many negative experiences in the past but that could change if this is the place to be.Well as I said time to explore so I see you all later-Bob:wave:

sgtcarl

Jan 11, 2008
in Appalachian Mtns of S.W. Virginia
Welcome, Bob! I'm sure you will enjoy the company! I too, live in NS country. In fact I was just doing a photoshoot for myself in Roanoke, VA last Wednesday. Roanoke is where they have a railyard, and their "old" engine shop. They still repair locos there, but they don't build 'em anymore. :wave: