Introdução andremmoraes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by andremmoraes, Aug 14, 2014.

1. andremmoraes

andremmoraes New Member

Programador, Marceneiro nas horas vagas e agora tentarei fazer modelos de papel, gosto do gênero de ficção cientifica e militares, não teria mais o que falar de mim somente que espero contribuir com este forum.
    Programmer, Joiner in his spare time and now try to make paper models, like the genre of science fiction and military, would have more to talk about myself only that I hope to contribute to this forum.
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Hello and welcome to Zealot.

We have many members here who are into SCI-FI and militaria (myself included). So I hope that you will feel at home here.

If you have any photos of models that you have already built, please feel free to post them (WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS!).

If you have any questions, comments, concern, need help your advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I am looking forward to seeing your work!
  3. andremmoraes

andremmoraes New Member

De fotos só tenho a foto de 2006 de quando descobri os modelos de papel, mas não sei aonde estão, mas comecei a fazer a BSG 3ft juntamente com o meu filho e vou postando as fotos do progresso aqui.

Grato pelo incentivo :)

Pictures just got a 2006 photo of when I found role models, but do not know where they are, but started doing BSG 3ft along with my son and I'll post photos of progress here.

Grateful for the encouragement :)
  4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

I'd love to see them, hope you can find them. :)