interurben this ones for you

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
found this photo in with wifes old family photos all it says is (springfield 61) probley Pa. or might be ohio(wifes people from around erie) map list one in both states.though that you might know what it is or any one else that might know.

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
thought you would like it ,it isent too bad of pic from size it probley was a old kodac browny (127 film ), looked good to me was in back building when found it at 114 deg.

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
Chris

is media arround pittsburg wife that uncle photo might have come from did a lot of work arround pittsburg if so than will not on pic .thamks for checking for me if i find anyother old traction photos will shoot them to you.

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
Chris
looks like a dead ringer to me so it must be around philly as you can read on side of this one,will make note on pic thanks.

ez
what you rember from yuma is snow birds. some times they do blanket yuma like that.
;) ;)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by jim currie
ez
what you rember from yuma is snow birds. some times they do blanket yuma like that. ;) ;)
I hate to let you in on it, but Wickenburg goes from 5000 to 10,000 in the winter. It's hell trying to get through either one of our stoplights while they roll their RV's at 5 mph in the fast lane. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

D:cool: N

jim currie

Jun 29, 2003
arizona
Visit site
ez
wow you get the speeders. there they say yuma goes from 60,000 to 130,000 in winter from traffic i belive it wellton just as bad dont know population here but it is too high in winter