International Paper Model Convention

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by davelant, Sep 28, 2009.

1. davelant

davelant Member

Well, I don't know how international it really is, but this small and friendly meeting of paper modelers, and display of great paper models, has been going on for several years in Dulles, Virginia, near Washington, DC. I went three years ago and enjoyed it thoroughly. It's coming up in a month.
  2. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Hi all,
    I am here in Virginia now on business and am scheduled to be here through October 24 so I plan on attending the convention.

Since I am here on business and not a personal vacation, there is always a chance that I could be sent somewhere else before then. Because of that, I can not commit to anything that can be 100% counted on, but in reality, the chance of reassignment is probably slim.

I would like to share a table with someone who is attending and will be getting one; if used, I will pay my fair share of the cost of the table. I would only need space for Friday and Saturday because I have to return home Sunday morning, the 25th. I will have only 2 models to show so I will not need much room. In addition, I have a laptop and printer/scanner/copier available to bring along with cardstock (US and A4) and blank CDs. Since I drove here, I have a car available for local transportation to stores and/or restaurants.

You can contact me via PM or at my email address in my signature block.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for any consideration!