Intermountain SD40T-2

I just ordered a couple of these locomotives. N E one know what I should expect from these? I have never owned an Intermountain product. Are they quality products? What are yalls thoughts on these?

Herc Driver

I bought the InterMoutain FT A/B units and really like them. The detailing is great and they pull well. I've seen the units you're considering and the fit and finish I thought was excellent. I'm betting you'll be happy with them.

70Runner

The first run was not so good. All the latest runs have had the bugs worked out,And I really like all that I own.
afo.sized.jpg

afl.sized.jpg

These are the SD45T-2's but the 40's are pretty sweet too!

thanx for the replies. I'm not sure which run I got. I probably should have put some thought into that. But I got them for a very cheap price. I am hoping to get the snoot versions next pay day

I finally got them. theres a Union Pacific and a Southern Pacific. I must say they run very nice and are very quiet. Electrical pickup is great. Details are great. The only thing I did not like was the optional cab window shades. I hooked the Southern Pacific to a Kato SD40-2 and together they pulled 65 cars. I'm sure they could pull a few more but I dont have more cars :(