Interested in starting RC Drifting

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by C2S7, Dec 6, 2006.

1. C2S7

C2S7 New Member

Well, my name is Cory, I'm 16 years old and live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am very interested in RC drifting, as I've watching The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, played Need for Speed Carbon, watched many videos of RC Drifting, and read up on them. I've been browsing this forum and I've become very interested in it. I'm curious as to where the parts for the RC's can be purchased, what type of car would suit me, whether it be electric, nitro, etc. I like drifting, I do it in my friends car, but I rather do it with an RC, as it's easier, less risk, more space, and not illegal. If someone would be kind enough to post some information and help me get started, or email me, I would highly appreciate it. I've used Search and I've read lots of posts, such as ones like RC Drifting for beginners, and I've obtained some information, answered many of my own questions, but still have some I was unable to find answers to.

My email is; but I don't usually email, I use Windows Live Messenger instead of emailing. So I would appreciate anyone that could add me and help me out, and/or post here with your knowledge and effort to help inspire a future RC Drifter.