Instrumentally Speaking

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Atomsk, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Atomsk

Atomsk Member

Hello all:

I just uploaded a freebie, to the Parts Bin. There's a preview below.

If you're (justifiably) impressed :), take a look at Parts Bin -> Instruments

2. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Atomsk, this is what I like, this is what the parts bin should be all about!

How often have I not imagined a parts bin slowly filling up with an ever increasing amount of standard items and details, such as instruments (take a bow!), landing gears, wheels, control columns & wheels, first-aid kits, harness gears and buckles, bucket seats, radios (vintage & modern), passenger seats, roof lights, fire extinguishers, throttle quadrants, tail wheels, windscreen frame details, fuel caps, national insignia (there are some, thanks for those!), general markings and warning texts of all kinds. What a paper modeler's dream library.

At some point, I thought of going through my old X-plane simulator. There's a heap of instruments there. No need for that now, you've gone and done it - good job!

3. Gil

Gil Active Member

Great work and thanks! This will make instrument panels an enjoyable experience...,

Best regards, Gil
  4. Jimi

Jimi Member

So nice.. :) hehehe. It looks really great. :)
  5. lunarhighway

lunarhighway Member

great job, I might try thesein my next design i think. it's always a lot of work drawing all these little diles. I like the idea of the parts bin getting a little more full too... it could be really stimulating if designers could focus on a good overall shape, and install a lot of high quality details such as panels, and engines "off the shelve" :)
  6. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Atomsk, thanks indeed! A very useful file, especially for us Corel fans. Much appreciated.

Tim P
  7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

That look real cool, Thank you very much Atomsk